All reviews northwest expressway nice hotel room was clean definitely stay here again easy access exercise room a great stay hot breakfast business center checking in staff was friendly omelet hgi lobby firmness accommodations mattress
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Hotel is in a good location. Up-kept well. Needs new carpeting and beds. Beds are not that comfortable at all.Some memory foam bed option would be great. Not sure why Hilton does not offer this, others do.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KyleM3273, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear normai387,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry we did not exceed expecations with your recent stay. I am sorry about the comfort of the bed in your room. We are in the process of replacing mattresses. I will be sure to address your comments with my maintenance team. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, the next time you are in the Oklahoma City area.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

We booked this HGI based on the previous positive experience. This stay was good overall as staff were accommodating and helpful. We received all the perks of Hilton gold/diamond members. The air conditioner and phones in the room did not work. Staff were very helpful and moved us to another room where everything was in order and we had a great night sleep. We had breakfast at their restaurant and food was typical HGI, service prompt and wait staff professional. We had two problems during this stay 1) Even though Indoor pool was very warm, hot tub was really disappointing as the water coming out of the jets was cold. 2) lack of professionalism from one of the front desk clerk (Nikki) who was addressing me as "my friend/dear, etc. in place of Hilton appropriate mam or miss (the biggest disappointment and a reason for 2 star rating) I was going to mention those two issues at the check out, but gentleman at the front desk never asked me how our stay was, so I thought I'd mention it here, so it will be corrected when we stay next time

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
KyleM3273, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear USAtraveler365,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your experience at our hotel. I am sorry about the level of service you received, and I will be sure to address your comments with Nikki, and my entire front desk team. I will also address your comments regarding the condition of your first room, and the issue you had with the pool and spa with my maintenance team. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, the next time you are in the Oklahoma City area.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

The room was nice and clean, but bar and restaurant were pricey. Restaurant dinner choices quite limited. Fish on the cod sandwich way overcooked. When we sent it back, it came back just as bad. They charged us $12.00 for a Bloody Mary.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2018

I'd choose another hotel over this one. served sour milk, when notified, turned around and served same sour milk in a.m.Room service menu and channel guide are way off (need major updating. Etc........

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2018

I had read some negative reviews on the property. All I can say is my room and my experience were great. Zero issues, the food was excellent and so was the service in both the bar and restaurant. Suffice it to say. I'll be back the next time I'm in Oklahoma City.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KyleM3273, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear stevenevs,

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our restaurant, and found the staff accommodating. We hope to see you back again soon.