“What a Tasty Experience”

Iguana Mexican Grill
Ranked #105 of 1,774 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 16
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2017

This was a great choice. My chicken relleno was presented in a way I haven't seen before and was delicious. My wife's burrito was good, not great. The young Saturday nite crowd was interesting to be around. This apparently is a very "in" place so I'd go earlier to avoid waiting. My relleno was $14. About average. I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Never been disappointed with their selection, service or flavorful cuisine.
Each entree has separate and tasty spice added that isn't overpowering but distinguishes from other Mexican food.
Fire roasted salsa amazing!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

First of all I love their homemade chunky salsa with crispy chips! Great steak fajitas with all the traditional sides. Large portions that will allow you to take some home too. We got there after they ran out of jalapeño corn bread. This place is worth the drive!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Being from NJ, finding good Mexican food is a difficult task, so I was eager to try some while in OKC. The Iguana Mexican Grill did not disappoint. The decor is quaint and warm. The staff was welcoming and helpful. Their salsa tasted like they had just made it, and all of the 8 people at my table were thrilled with their entrees. One thing that was surprising was the prices, very reasonable. I would definitely come back again!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

The staff was awesome. Attentive but over the top. Drinks kept full and fresh chips delivered regularly. We got the fried jalapenos, wife loved them. queso was great. All and all very nice visit. With a couple of beers and tip about $50 for two. We will go here again.