All reviews front desk mercy hospital great place to stay breakfast staff staff was friendly would recommend this hotel to anyone would stay here again excellent stay business trip checking in very nice hotel lobby mattress turnpike properties accommodations hallway
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Not bad. Not spectacular. Just a very competent Hilton Garden Inn. Good staff. Good accoutrements. Very fair price. One weird thing: the television was tiny. See the picture I posted. So weird.

It meets expectations. I've stayed here before and will do so again. I recommend it.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2016

I have been disappointed in this hotel from the moment I walked in. The day staff was all but rude checking me in and had no information regarding restaurants or things to do in the area. After a long travel day, I was looking forward to a nice dinner. The desk person had very limited knowledge of area restaurants, so I decided to have a meal in the hotel which in most Garden Inns, would have been a good option. The meal in the restaurant was terrible. Overcooked steak, tasted freezer burned, so much gristle I couldn't eat more than a few bites. Potato soup that was obviousy frozen with mushy potatoes. Frozen veggies that were not cooked properly and also tasted freezer burned. The only thing edible was the garlic mashed potatoes. I finally picked up snacks from the limited supply in the pantry to purchase for my dinner and spoke with the evening desk clerk about my meal. He made no effort to adjust my $29 dinner, but comped the candy bar and chips that is now my meal. As a traveler, people expect better. As a very frequent traveler and a Hilton Diamond Member, I definitely expected more. Next visit, I will look up the road at a Holiday Inn.

1  Thank CM1953
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed overnight for business and hotel was very clean and had a fresh new feel to it. The man checking me in was quick, friendly and welcoming just what I needed after a long drive. The room was very clean, bed was comfortable and nice water pressure in the shower. I will stay here again on my next trip to Oklahoma City.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Kevin checked us in and was most pleasant and professional. We had not been assigned the room location we had requested, but he quickly reassigned us to a quiet room on the third floor.

We have stayed at this hotel before and have always found the staff to be friendly and professional. The rooms are always clean, and the onsite restaurant is a nice touch after a long days drive. The restaurant menu is limited but adequate for both dinner and breakfast.

There are two or three restaurants directly in front of the hotel within a block for an easy walk.

I would highly recommend this hotel, location, and staff.

Room tip: Ask for a room on a high floor. Any side of the hotel should be quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2016

I stayed at the Garden Inn weekly for the past 18 months (3 nights a week) for business, so I have lots of experience at this hotel. The hotel is walking distance to three or four reasonable restaurants (try W if you want a great burger, Mahogany is pretty pricing but amazing steaks). The location is the best in the area, a bit away from the highway so less noise than some of the other hotels nearby. The rooms are newer, clean, and heat / cooling and noise levels are all fine. Beds and linens are fine.

I tried the food a couple times, and it was above average for hotels. The workout room was bit small, but has four aerobic machines with dumb bells. Also has a pool and whirlpool that I did not use. There are two courtyards, and many an evening was spent out front relaxing with co-workers. Again, I think a bit better than the comparable hotels nearby and a nice place to hang out.

The best for last – the staff. Outstanding. I have seen some people come and go at the hotel, but they all have an attitude of service, are friendly, and attentive – from the front desk staff who I frequently spoke with to housekeeping and the grounds crew. I highly recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled on business