All reviews front desk mercy hospital great place to stay breakfast staff staff was friendly would recommend this hotel to anyone would stay here again excellent stay business trip checking in very nice hotel lobby mattress turnpike properties accommodations hallway
Reviewed 12 October 2016

Hilton Garden Inn in OKC always delivers quality.... clean rooms, friendly staff. The location is perfect for what I needed. The staff is friendly, the rooms are nice, housekeeping does a great job with the cleanliness of the rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Nice place would recommend friendly staff close to nice restaurants and casual restaurants close to the highway it was clean and had I ate the menu looked good room service and bar could of been open longer

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Very nice location/hotel for our purpose. Fantastic breakfast.... Great staff! Go Garden Inn! Location is in Northwest part of OKC, close to a great golf course. Also recommend this place for any of you golfers....

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Adam1128
Reviewed 5 October 2016

The staff here is great and the hotel is clean. Lots of amenities for your stay and the perfect location for my travel needs. I stayed the night while driving through Oklahoma and would definitely stay here again if I was in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Stayed at the HGI Quail Springs area on Saturday, October 1 in room 148. My wife and I were not impressed with this hotel at all. It did not meet the normal Hilton and Hilton Garden Inn quality that we've come to expect and appreciate.
LOBBY:
The lobby area was nice and had many seating options. The trash can next to the water dispenser was over flowing. The public restroom to the left of the front desk was filthy. It looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a while. The hotel was at capacity this date, but I feel staff should have a handle on the cleanliness of the lobby.
ROOM:
The room was the biggest disappointment. The bathroom sink faucet leaked out the bottom, and without a towel up against the faucet, it leaked all over the bathroom counter onto the floor. The tub caulking was moldy with black and pink mold spots. It's not difficult to replace caulking, and they even make mold/mildew free caulking. I know and have done this myself at home, and I'm not a handy person. Therefore, I know this isn't difficult to solve if they cared. The bathroom also smelled terribly of mildew. The bed's box springs were broke. Every time you moved even the slightest the box springs would moan, creak, and make horrible noise. Of recent, every HGI we've stayed had a mattress that you could adjust the firmness and/or a pillowtop mattress. Not the HGI Quail Springs. The mattress was old and hard as a rock with no settings or pillow top. We requested foam pillows and were presented with the two flattest most used foam pillows I've ever seen. The A/C unit would only run for a max of about 1 minute. Then it would kick off, and when it restarted about every 5 minutes, it would make this loud metal on metal clacking sound. That was fun to wake up to all night long! And, the A/C unit had no option to leave the fan on all night. Since the walls in the hotel are paper thin and you can't leave the window unit fan on, we got the pleasure of listening to the couple next door fighting at midnight.
LOCATION:
Quail Springs is a great area in OKC to stay.
OKC Hotel Recommendation:
If you want to stay in the quail area, I'd recommend the Four Points by Sheraton next door. I stayed there once and had a much better experience. And, this is coming from a HHonors member who almost always recommends Hilton branded hotels to friends and family. Or, if like me, you want a Hilton branded hotel, the DoubleTree OKC airport is a great Hilton branded hotel. I don't like that part of town as much, but the hotel is so much better in terms of quality. And generally, the DoubleTree in OKC has better rates than the HGI Quail Springs.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple