All reviews would definitely stay here again full kitchen pet fee living room waffles very nice hotel front desk personnel off the highway outdoor pool easy access privacy furniture roomy laptop couch
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Have stayed here many times and have had good experiences. Our recent visit was good but operation is slipping in some areas. If you want peace and quiet ask for top floor. Some folks just have no consideration after 11pm for quiet time. Housekeeping neglected to install the plastic inside insert in the shower curtain and we found a child's toy on the desk chair in the suite upon initial entry. Attention to detail needed before declaring the room "ready". Biggest issue was breakfast. Several mornings in a row I had to point out that several coffee dispensers were empty and at critical times people were cued up waiting for eggs . Replenishment could be anticipated better before items go to zero. There are 2 staff in kitchen so manning not an issue. I have seen better at this location in the past.
Overall nice property and pet fees were pet friendly unlike other Staybridges and brand X Hilton properties. Staff friendly!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City - Quail Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Dear George C,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am pleased to know that you liked our dog friendly property and found our location convenient. On the other hand, I am sorry for the shortfalls you have encountered and if your stay was negatively affected by our breakfast service. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our valued guest. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 22 August 2016

I hesitated booking this room because I was traveling on i-40 and it seemed a bit out of the way, but the pet fee was so minimal and the reviews were so good, I decided to take the chance and I'm glad I did!! First off, it's a new hotel so every thing is new and spotless. It offers everything I look for in a hotel....good location (walking distance to the mall and tons of restaurants within walking distance), free wii-fi, free parking, free breakfast and REALLY comfortable bed and bedding. Low pet fee ($15) and lots of grassy areas for your pet. The free breakfast offered your standard eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, breads, cereals, yogurts but then it separates from the pack by offering fresh cut fruits and cheeses. Don't pass this hotel up...you would be making a mistake. One other thing, have a couple of dollars worth of change in your car because the turnpike that this hotel is off of has silly little tolls that don't accept dollars. There may be another way to get there but my gps had me going on that toll road

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Coasttocoast1234
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Very nice hotel. No complaints at all. Nice pool in back. They serve a light meal on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights. Hamburgers and hot dogs smelled amazing on Wednesday. Would've stayed there to eat but already had plans. Good selection for breakfast but they don't start serving until 6:30. I had an early flight so wasn't able to stay for breakfast last morning. Would definitely stay here again!

Room tip: Could hear folks on third floor above my room but not an issue. Might want a room on the top floor if you want quiet.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

The Massad Family Reunion Was held this past weekend. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. The hotel was very clean and the rooms comfortable. We had no complaints from anyone. Thank you to David Walkup and staff for a great weekend! Mona Cohlmia Spivey

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2016

We were on our way to San Antonio and needed a suite with a seperate bedroom. The Staybridge suites were an excellent choice for us to stay at. The room had 3 queen beds and breakfast was a good start to the day!!!

Date of stay: June 2016