All reviews frozen waffles jacuzzi bathtub coffee and juice comfortable mattress room was fairly clean hotel sits strip club close to downtown stay there again the staff was friendly and helpful place to sleep continental breakfast nice room water pressure king bed road trip easy access
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Stopped for an overnight while passing through. good service with friendly desk clerk. Room was good but the housekeeping was lacking, need to pay attention to detail. Nicely remodeled units. Good staff.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2018

I had a horrible stay at this hotel. I asked for a non smoking room and the room they gave me was imbedded with smoke. I asked to move rooms from the lady at the desk and she told me there wasn’t anymore rooms for me to switch out into. The next morning i told the guy at the desk about my room and he told me I could have switched room at midnight due to some cancellations. I told him at midnight i was sleep. So he decided to reimburse me an insulting $6 for my troubled night. I left the hotel with all my clothes and luggage smelling like smoke. I will never visit another super 8. I travel frequently and this has by far been the worst hotel I’ve ever stayed in.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Very comfortable mattress. Nice cool room. Continental breakfast was replenished as it was needed. Quite area. Easily accessible from the highway. Well stocked with towels, washcloths, soap,shampoo and conditioner.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Even with a horrible smelling room, which I requested another one ans was given with no questions asked, the hotel is average. Internet connection is poor. Breakfast was not elaborate but had a few sustaining items.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2018

For the price you I dont think you could find a better place. My only complaint was the breakfast is little below avg. Prepackaged waffles and cereal is not my idea of a good breakfast. I wish they had offered hot items such as eggs, bacon/sausage, biscuits for breakfast like most other hotels. This means a lot to those that travel a lot.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business