All reviews fresh baked cookies in the lobby hot tub was closed decent size would stay here again hotel breakfast comfortable rooms nice hotel recommend this hotel home away from home hotel is located complimentary breakfast a great place to stay interstate
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

This was our first time staying here, we have stayed at Country Inn & Suites before and have loved our stay. This one is below par. As I walked in to check in, it almost seemed like I was a bother to the front desk clerk. I appreciate speedy check in, but when I have a question, at least politely answer me. The clerk could not get back to her personal phone fast enough, and I am pretty sure it wasn't business related. Rooms were ok, nothing too spectacular, but the beds were hard as rocks. Next time we are in OKC, we will have to find another place to stay, it's too bad because the location is great.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City Airport, OK, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. It is a delight to know that the strategic location of our hotel worked perfectly for you. On the other hand, we are saddened to hear that your experience was less than satisfying due to the service you received from our front desk staff and the condition of the bed during your stay. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any shortcomings. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure that situations like this won't happen again. We hope for another opportunity to make a more favorable impression in the future.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I had stayed in a Country Inn & Suites in another city, and so I was excited to stay at this one. It was booked through a third party site. When I got there, I was impressed by the exterior. It was new, the parking lot was not congested and it looked well kept. The lobby was also spotless and looked very nice. The gentleman who did my check in was pleasant and it was a pretty easy process. I was able to check in ready he said because my room was already set. I was on the ground floor, near the elevator. And I got to the door I realized it was an ADA accessible room. Nothing wrong with it... But in my mind I wondered what would happen if someone who needed those amenities checked-in.

When I walked in my room, it smelled so musty. As if there had been wet carpet in there that never got dried. No matter how cool I put the air when you walk out and walked back into the room, you get hit with that soggy damp smell. The ADA shower was not well constructed at all. When you take a shower, the entire bathroom floor gets wet. I assume that is where smell comes from because I'm guessing sometimes the water goes into the room. Everything else was good. Until I went to sleep ... the upstairs guests were so loud playing or wrestling or whatever they were doing, but I could hear it so loud in my room at 1 a.m. that I had to call the front desk. They did have it taken care of because soon afterwards the noise stopped for the rest of the night.

My second night there was rather interesting too. When you check in, you get a parking permit for the lot there. I got back late maybe around 10:30 at night. My permit was clearly displayed on my dashboard. I had one meme sitting in the car because I was on the phone and wanted to end the conversation before I got out of the car. I noticed the security guard walked by, make eye contact with me hold my gaze and kept walking. He then walks back, flashlight in hand and pointed at my dashboard. He didn't point it in my face and walks across to my window to ask me if I'm a guest at the hotel. I said yes, as you can clearly see my parking permit. When I went into the lobby, he was standing there talking to the lady at the front desk. I asked if me sitting in my car was really a big deal. They said it was weird, because people from the club usually sit in their parking lot. I just shook my head and headed to my room.

I will give them this though... They have a very good breakfast which is included in your room booking. They have a lot of options, and everything really tastes good. I will tell you this though... If I'm ever in the Oklahoma City area again, this will not be my choice of hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo