From the phone to in person this hotel earns top honors for customer service especially Crystal at the front desk and Dolly in the breakfast area during one of the craziest spring break rushes. I have ever experienced (She is a gem). The only downside was the extreme chlorine in the pool that cut our time short. The room quality and cleanliness were above standard and very quiet. This was my first visit at this Hampton in Bricktown and will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situate yourself in the hottest area of Oklahoma City when you stay in Bricktown, a former warehouse district that is now a local hot spot. Enjoy everything from sporting events to musical performances to historical attractions. Plus, see it all from the comfort of a hotel that shares the same energy as the surrounding area when you stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Oklahoma City-Bricktown. We offer easy access to the Will Rogers International Airport and I-40, I-235, I-35 and I-44. Our Bricktown hotel is within walking distance of the Ford Center Arena and the Cox Business Services Convention Center. Plus, you'll be right next door to the AT&T® Bricktown Ballpark, home of the Oklahoma Redhawks triple A baseball affiliate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown Hotel Oklahoma City
- Hampton Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Hampton Inn