Stayed here with a couple of friends for a fun concert/bar hopping weekend. Location is great. The hotel is within walking distance to many restaurants, bars, and the Arena's for games or concerts. The staff were so friendly and went out of their way to help in anyway they could. Our room overlooked the ball field! Rooms were clean and cozy. Will definately stay here again if traveling to Bricktown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situate yourself in the hottest area of Oklahoma City when you stay in Bricktown, a former warehouse district that is now a local hot spot. Enjoy everything from sporting events to musical performances to historical attractions. Plus, see it all from the comfort of a hotel that shares the same energy as the surrounding area when you stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Oklahoma City-Bricktown. We offer easy access to the Will Rogers International Airport and I-40, I-235, I-35 and I-44. Our Bricktown hotel is within walking distance of the Ford Center Arena and the Cox Business Services Convention Center. Plus, you'll be right next door to the AT&T® Bricktown Ballpark, home of the Oklahoma Redhawks triple A baseball affiliate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown Hotel Oklahoma City
- Hampton Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Hampton Inn