“Great Food!”

1492 New World Latin Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
1492 New World Latin Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #86 of 1,747 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Outstanding chips & queso and Guacamole washed down with a Mango Margarita... this place is great! All our food choices were presented in a unique way with flavors to match. Can't wait to go back! Best fajitas in OKC.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Very interesting menu. Like the inventive dishes. Pork Pibil was outstanding.
The issue is the service! Place was 75% empty at dinner time. Servers standing around doing nothing. It took 15 minutes to get my first drink. Appetizers even longer. Empty water glasses. Dirty dishes sat on tables. All in all a disaster. Waiter looked asleep/high/drunk? Too bad. I enjoyed the food.

Management response:Responded 25 April 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your review. While we are pleased to read that you enjoyed our service, we sincerely apologize the remainder of your visit was not as it should have been. It is extremely important to us that all guests are satisfied and we can understand your frustration. We will be sharing your feedback with our team and we do hope that you will give us another chance to impress you in the future.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I enjoy coming to 1492, I really love their shrimp tacos. The service is always really good and I love the midtown area. There is usually always lots of parking behind the building. I would recommend eating here.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I went to 1492 with a group of friends on Sunday night. The service was slow, and they had to be reminded about our appetizer order. I won't be back.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Always good. Everything I've ever had here is delicious and everything on the menu is unique! The chimichanga, fajitas (steak), and avocado chimichurri ribeye are my favorites!

1  Thank Bailey E