1,043 results
All reviews room was clean washer and dryer stay there again indoor pool convenient location king bed nice stay hot breakfast great place to stay very nice hotel waffles maintenance sofa oklahoma interstate
Reviewed 20 March 2018

All of my other stays have been excellent, but unfortunately not this one. There was an altercation late at night in the parking lot that kept me awake. As I was leaving to catch a 6 o-clock flight I was met by the police as the parking lot was now a crime scene. Luckily the officer in charge said I could leave if my truck could jump the curb in reverse. That was no problem for my Ford F350 and I was able to barely make my flight to see my Granddaughter born in Pennsylvania. I realize this whole incident was out of the hands of the Wingate corporation and will stay there again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
SamPatel2001, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is important to us as we continue to up our quality for complete guest satisfaction. The management appreciates your understanding in this matter. The commotion that you had experienced, this was something that was out of

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Did not get a good night’s sleep as my family awoke to a group of individuals fighting outside our hotel window in the parking lot. My concern only increased when I was awoken again, this time by sirens and a scene of police officers surrounding the parking lot with yellow tape. When I contacted the front desk to ask what was going on and told him that we didn’t feel safe seeing what was going on outside and he said he would call me back and let me know what happened so that I could finally go back to sleep. We never received a call. When we left the next morning, there were multiple blood spots in the parking lot right behind our vehicle.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review and please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that you had encountered here during your stay. We are glad that your stay with us was a pleasurable one. However, regarding the commotion that you had experienced, this was something that was out of the management's control as it was a result of a spill-over from an entertainment establishment down the road. Something like this has not happened on our property before and the management is taking steps to try to ensure something like would not happen in the future. This commotion did not involve any of our guest and we take our guests' security and comfort very seriously. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Nice Place but bad experience. Something was going on right outside our window Couples Dispute which lead into lobby. My Girlfriend was out front was fearful of what was happening.Not taken care of by Person in Charge. Not a good look when paying top prices for area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
SamPatel2001, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for your review and please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that you had encountered here during your stay. We will address this issue with the necessary department right away and assure you that this issue would not happen again. Our staff strives to ensure utmost guest satisfaction during all our guests’ stay here with us.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Clean room bed not bad. My only complaint was bathtub was very rusty could not take bath. Didn't feel very comfortable taking shower either. Management shower either replace tub enclosure or get steel brush.

Room Tip: Maintain bathrooms better.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Wasn't sure before I got my room, was told by friends how great it is, and after staying here, wow, really nice and love to go back.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad that you your stay here was a pleasant experience. We take pride in constantly improving based on the feedback we receive from our guest. Your review tells us that we are moving in the right direction to ensure utmost guest satisfaction. We hope to see you again soon.