See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

The staff is really friendly and it’s very close to the airport. The rooms are decent and the price is cheap enough that I would stay here again. They provide breakfast which is nice. Also pet friendly.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I drive a peterbilt semi "minus a sleeper" daycab truck with a heavy load back and forth on I-40. Ever since I found the biltmore, I stay there on the back, and the forth. The biltmore has a place I can park my truck. with a security guard patrol, and cameras while I get some much needed R-n-R-n-B. That's breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

the hotel is clean and provides u great hospitality.The hotel sales repp Ms. Billy is very helpful and will guide u throughout your stay.The staffs were very helpful.The hotel provides great amenities and the Overall experience was awesome.I'll recommend dis hotel to every couple and families:). You wont regret,just be there:)

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2018

The Biltmore is for people who like to save money, get a good nights rest ,and eat a hot breakfast. I am one of those people. Travelling to okc for business on multiple occasions I've wasted my hard earned money on hotels in the area that don't have the same quality of service.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
BILLIE S, Director of Sales at Biltmore Hotel Oklahoma, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We love you hear when our guests have a great stay.
Again Thank you and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms are clean and very well taken care of, friendly employees, respond to you right away if you need anything. Maintenance was very quick to fix my bathroom door(got locked in)fixed the lock right away. Price is great. Really enjoy my stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BILLIE S, Guest Relations Manager at Biltmore Hotel Oklahoma, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for the feed back. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you in the future.