All reviews conveniently located to restaurants room was clean nice hotel for the price patties hotel pool would stay here again luggage cart easy access walk in shower coffee maker staff was friendly rooms are nice convenient location hot breakfast interstate checkin sink
Reviewed 10 November 2018

The hotel is outdated and small but for the price, it can be overlooked. Their bed was hard and uncomfortable. The front desk staff was friendly. The older gentleman who checked us in was really sweet and helpful.

The only thing I would recommend for management is to train their housekeepers. Every morning around 9am, the housekeepers were loud. They would have loud conversations outside our door. Also, checkout is at 11am. Housekeepers would start knocking at 9am when the guest had not checked out yet. This is unprofessional. My best advice is to make sure you hang up your do not disturb sign up for them not to knock your door. They should not be knocking on your door unless you have checked out with front desk. I hope this is something that can be brought to their attention. We also had a loud neighbor playing loud music at 1am.

The reason for three stars: The staff was friendly and the price for a 4 day stay was decent. If these two factors were different, this hotel would get a 1.5 star.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PatriciaA6300, Manager at Sleep Inn Meridian I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2018

We do apologise for the inconveniences of our house keepers I will be addressing this immediately. Hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

I recently stayed at this hotel for the first time. I've stayed at two other Choice Hotel properties in OKC many times over the years. I won't be staying at this one again. The positive aspects first. It's conveniently located off of I-40. The price is reasonable. Now the negatives. There was an odd smell in the room and hall, I believe some sort of supposed air freshener perhaps?? My room was not very clean, the toilet seat had dried urine on the underneath and hair on top of the seat,,,gross! The vanity is so small there is absolutely no room to put anything else on it. I removed the coffee maker to make a little more room. The shower was quoted as "oversized" and I would say that it was definitely not. But I suppose it depends on ones definition of oversized. Lastly, there were no hooks anywhere in the bathroom. Really? Virtually every hotel I ever stay at has a hook on the back of the bathroom door to hang ones clothes, towel etc. Hooks are a very inexpensive item and I was amazed the room didn't have one. For a very small increase in cost I'll go back to the hotel I've stayed at in the past.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
PatriciaA6300, Manager at Sleep Inn Meridian I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

I do apologize for the issues you endured during your stay with us, I would have liked to speak to you during your stay so that we could have had an opportunity to make it right. I will be speaking to our housekeeping team to ensure that we are making sure that all our rooms are ready for our guest. We take pride in offering great satisfaction to all our guest. Thank you for your response.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

I like Sleep Inns. I stay in them whenever possible. Comfortable beds, staff is friendly. I had some issues and the manager.went over and above to solve them. She was wonderful. The breakfast was good, what I expected. I would stay there again!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your response, and we appreciate your feedback and allowing us to make things right. Safe travels and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

This location was good with lots of nearby restaurants. Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Breakfast was basic but satisfying. Front desk clerks were nice and welcoming. For the price, we were satisfied, although it is a little dingy.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your response and we are working on getting the hotel updated .

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Great checkin and out process, always greeted when coming in the front door. Room was nice and clean, good size. Very quiet.

Would be nice to have adjustable office chairs at the desk. The current ones sit too low to work comfortably.

Date of stay: September 2018