Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the cottages the main house bed and breakfast willow wood murray family select registry cookies home away from home downtown norman breakfast was delicious b bs private hot tub celebrate our anniversary living room main street dvd player fresh fruit
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2021

This was our second stay at the Willow Wood Cottage for anniversary. Such a romantic little place! Bed is comfortable and bed frame is beautifully crafted out of...willow wood. Has heart shaped jacuzzi tub with separate shower. 2 fireplaces and TV in both bedroom and living room. Despite COVID this year, the cottage was well supplied with snacks, soft drinks, and a carafe of wine. Has a nice little front porch for just sitting and relaxing. The caretakers are very attentive to any needs. We always enjoy our time there and we look forward to visiting again!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2021

The property was great and private. We stayed in the Marketplace Cottage. The breakfast was superb! They were quick and willing to answer any questions or address any issue. It was very comfortable. We will be back.

Reviewed 1 February 2021

The Montford Inn was everything we wanted in a weekend getaway - roomy, inviting, relaxing environment! We were warmly greeted and welcomed by William - who, by the way, is a great chef. He prepared a lovely breakfast - on time, delicious and considerate of our dietary requests. Our accommodations were exactly as described (we stayed in the main house). Quiet, clean, spacious and beyond comfortable - we enjoyed the fireplace in the cool evenings. Conveniently located to Oklahoma City and the University of Oklahoma. We will definitely be back!!

1  Thank Lisaw_atl
Reviewed 31 January 2021

Loved this trip. William & Phyllis are just great hosts. Brittany was so accommodating. I arrived so late, yet she was so relaxed. The entire Inn was so beautifully decorated. I loved it. My room was very quiet and peaceful. It was just what I needed. William made sure that I received breakfast with such sweet and thoughtful notes. I was touched. Extremely friendly staff. They just let me be and helped me whenever I needed anything. My room was so clean and wonderful. Loved the decor and enjoyed all the peace. I will be back next time with my entire family. Felt so refreshed and rested by the time I came back to Texas. God bless them!

Reviewed 28 January 2021

What a perfect stay! We were greeted well and shown around the house. There was a bottle of wine with cookies in our cottage and a really big heart-shaped tub. The bed was comfortable, there were several TV's and we loved the decor. The main inn and the cottages were strung with outdoor lights for a really nice setting. We definitely give this place a 5 star rating.