All reviewsgreat place to stayindoor pooltwo sinksnice hoteloklahoma citywould stay here againgreat priceenjoyed our staythe air conditioningroom was clean and comfortablepleasant surprisestaff was very friendlygreat breakfastfree breakfastinterstatemotelcarpet
Reviewed 30 August 2017

This hotel is clean, friendly, and the location is great for my conference. The staff were so friendly and courteous, also helpful. The continental breakfast was a large variety of food for just about anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
paul_2700, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and we appreciate your business. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I've stayed here a number of times since it was built when I visit the OKC area, but my past 3 visits have had issues. None major, but annoying things. The side door wouldn't work with room key which required me to have to walk all the way around the building with luggage to get to my room that was just steps away from side door...why didn't desk clerk tell me this in advance, the maintenance person told me they knew about it! The chair at desk was broke, so you almost slid out into the floor when you sat down, the breakfast the last two times was not very warm, cold eggs and the meat was cold! Very disappointed over my past experiences with Best Western.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
paul_2700, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and where we need some improvements. We hope you give us another opportunity to show you our best.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

The lady at the desk was very helpful and friendly. The room was great. The location was in a very convenient location and simple to get there. The beds were very good and slept good. The room was in very good shape.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Bed was very comfortable. The staff was very helpful. Check out process was very quick. Breakfast tomorrow also very good. I would stay here again. I felt secure in this location. They had a very nice indoor pool, although I did not get to use it. The price I paid for this room was very reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
paul_2700, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Thank you for the wonderful comments and we can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Stay somewhere else! Hard to get to! Rooms were dirty! Carpets in rooms were dirty. Location was a little sketchy. Breakfast was terrible. Side door was supposed to be locked so you needed a room key to enter and the door pulled right open! Spoke to front desk about wrong address on their website! Pool looked so dirty that we did not let our kids get into it, even though we picked it online due to the indoor pool. Bathrooms were so gross, grout work was moldy and toilets kept clogging for some reason.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
paul_2700, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay and we hope you will give another chance to show you that this is not typical. We strive to make your experience a great one each time, we apologize that we did not live up to your and our high expectations.