All reviews great place to stay indoor pool two sinks nice hotel oklahoma city would stay here again great price enjoyed our stay the air conditioning room was clean and comfortable pleasant surprise staff was very friendly great breakfast free breakfast interstate motel carpet
Reviewed 5 February 2016

The lobby has been remodeled, and there has been improvements in the breakfast, but still few choice, and not replenished quickly. The is an odor in the rooms, and they are outdated. It isn't the safest neighborhood, but I feel safe there. The person who runs the hotel and most of the employees are very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwmooreok, Front Office Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2016

Dear Alferda
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at .405-912-8882

Jessie L

Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

Your staff is ridiculously awful. I checked in and went to my room. I immediately turned on the AC. As is somewhat common in hotels, the AC was very very noisy. Fine, I called the front desk and asked to change rooms. She said you cannot change rooms if you got into the bed. What? I checked in 3 minutes before that. I told her I did not and she told me to come downstairs to switch rooms. I came down. When I got to the desk she said she needed to go check the room to make sure I didn't mess it up (in the five minutes I had been there). By now I'm very upset. If you really wanted to check the room (which by the way is insane!) make my new key, bring it to me, and check the damn room then - instead of leaving me at the front desk after I'm already inconvenienced. As she heads toward the elevator I tell her I will need to speak to her Mgr. She said ok. She's gone so long I am able to call another hotel and book a room there. She comes back eventually and I ask her for the Mgr and she said she cannot let me speak to them. What? At this point I thought I was on a prank tv show. What kind of Mgr's policy is if there is a problem, whatever you do - don't bother me.
I'm through with this place. I've stayed here over the last few years over 100 nights. But no more. Ive travelled over 100 nights per year for the last 12 years and have never been so shocked at the lack of hospitality at a hospitality business. And changing rooms at hotel (especially when your a returning guest and rewards member) has never ever been a problem. not every room is flawless and as a hotel Mgr you know that.
Nonetheless - peace out.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2016

Dear Ryan Fisher,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive every day to provide a superior customer experience. I am sorry we weren’t able to do that for you. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.

Because we value your business, we would like to provide you with a _100 % discount to use towards a future stay. When you’re ready to use this discount, please contact me directly and I will personally assist you with your reservation.

Please consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with superior service. You can reach me directly at .405-912-8882

Reviewed 10 January 2016

This Best Western had a nice, modern lobby area. The rooms/halls looked a little aged but not a big deal. Included: wifi, breakfast, business center with fax & printer, indoor pool, fitness room, elevator, fridge, microwave, and windows that open so you can get some fresh air. Worst thing (I was on second floor): you could hear the banging of feet above and when people were coming into their rooms as well. One night I heard my door rattle, thought someone was coming in, so I checked the peephole. It was a guy going into his room cross the hall and all his baggage made my door rattle. Add to a room: more nightstands / tables

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2016

Dear Steve/Eric

Reviewed 5 January 2016

hotel facilities are nice and we recently updated in main lobby rooms are a little above average but could use a little more modern updating who is indoors and is very clean and nice breakfast is free and is very good variety staff is very friendly and knowledgeable this hotel actually got voted best in Moore Oklahoma

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Dear Brandon

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Everything went smoothly from being able to check in early to breakfast being serve fresh and promptly in the morning. The entire hotel was beyond clean. From the parking lot to the to the closets in my room. I look forward to going back to this location for another stay in the future.

Room Tip: Stay on the ground floor if you have kids that want to use the indoor pool.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo

Dear StephenThank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.