“WAS a nice place, destroyed by tornado”
Review of AMF Moore Lanes - CLOSED

AMF Moore Lanes
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I'm sure they will rebuild as it was a nice place to spend a few hours and family atmosphere. But like so many of us their building was destroyed in the May 20th tornado.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This venue isn't there any more. Due to the May 20 Tornado in Moore, unfortunately this venue is no longer there. Don't mean for the review to be terrible, but there wasn't a choice for not applicable. Just want to alert out of towners not to plan this activity.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Yes, the bowling alley was totally destroyed in the May 20th F-5 tornado. :( I haven't heard if it will be rebuilt but we all who live here in Moore hope so!

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

I'm pretty sure this location was destroyed in the May 20th 2013 tornado. It was very popular and I hope they reopen soon! Hopefully they will announce something.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 January 2013

We recently had our daughter's sixth birthday party at AMF Moore. It was very reasonably priced and the kids had a great time! The facility was very clean and family oriented. The birthday party hostess did a great job with everything. The kids enjoyed the pizza, but I didn't have any, so can't really comment too much on that. I would recommend this for a great, reasonably priced birthday party.