“Tornado Tragedy!!”
Review of AMF Moore Lanes - CLOSED

AMF Moore Lanes
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Yes, the bowling alley was totally destroyed in the May 20th F-5 tornado. :( I haven't heard if it will be rebuilt but we all who live here in Moore hope so!

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

I'm pretty sure this location was destroyed in the May 20th 2013 tornado. It was very popular and I hope they reopen soon! Hopefully they will announce something.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

We recently had our daughter's sixth birthday party at AMF Moore. It was very reasonably priced and the kids had a great time! The facility was very clean and family oriented. The birthday party hostess did a great job with everything. The kids enjoyed the pizza, but I didn't have any, so can't really comment too much on that. I would recommend this for a great, reasonably priced birthday party.

Reviewed 30 October 2012

I wouldn't say this is the cheapest family fun in town, but it is okay. It is nice and clean enough to take your family and friends. We bought per game so we could take our time and enjoy it.
It is mostly clean and is now smoke free.
The lanes work aside from user error. The facilities are mostly updated and nice. There are some older things, like the bathroom, that could use some work.
The snack bar is not great, but will feed you if you are starving.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 August 2012

We tried this place out with a Groupon and will definitely go again. The service was friendly, lanes, balls, and shoes were fine, and the prices were fair. We did not try the food but I was impressed at the size of the menu.