All reviews front desk sitting area extended stay waffles great room great breakfast great place to stay tinker afb bed was comfortable natalie marquis kitchenette okc housekeeper convenience interstate
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Sherrie gave fantastic service! Thabnk you very much! Excellent help and rewards. I've stayed here twice and the service is beyond recognition. I would reccommend the hotel but most of all I would reccommend Sherrie!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Jenie S, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker Afb, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear cmebspec,
I am so happy that you had a wonderful stay Here at Hawthorn Suites Tinker In Midwest City, Oklahoma. We truly do appreciate outstanding rating you gave us.Thank you for mentioning Sherrie who went above and beyond to make your stay better, I will pass on your kind words.
Best wishes,
Jenie Shirley General Manager

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Comfortable stay, good size room and a good breakfast. The pool looked very nice, but we didn't have enough time to try it out. The bed was comfortable. The room could use some more lighting in the kitchenette area and the a/c could get cooler.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jenie S, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker Afb, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Thank you for your candid feedback and kind words about your recent stay experience at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hotel in Midwest-Del City/Tinker AFB. We're very pleased to know that you enjoyed the cleanliness and comfort of our well-appointed suites.I'm sorry you did not have time to enjoy our pool. We are glad to hear you had an overall excellent experience. We hope to have you with us again soon! Best wishes, Jenie Shirley General Manager

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We have been staying at this Hawthorn Suite for 3 years due to our corporate account. The last year till current has seen a steady decline in quality. The rooms smell mildewed, the carpet is disgusting, towels are filthy, cleaning staff uninterested in working, and overall slide to decrepitude. The joke in our organization is we stay here so third world country motels seem spectacular in comparison. The only new items you’ll see in this place is new paint outside, and blue lights. Maybe they should try the blue lights indoors to make it difficult to see the filth. The only positive aspect is the front desk and breakfast staff or pleasant caring people. If your comfortable in a broken down old trailer you’ll feel right at home.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Lee H
Jenie S, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker Afb, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you for providing feedback about your stay, and we hope you will accept our sincerest apologies for the cleanliness issues you described. This is certainly not our standard, and we are confidant that this was an isolated issue. Additionally, we are undergoing some renovations to improve our service, and we hope that you may give us another opportunity to better serve you in the future. Best Wishes,

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Great location and place to stay just minutes from anywhere in OKC area. I visit this location often for business and Natalie is always "AWESOME" at breakfast and for anything else I may need during my stay!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Jenie S, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker Afb, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Luches,
Thank you for your Review giving us the perfect score of 5 stars & kind words about your recent stay experience at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hotel in Midwest-Del City/Tinker AFB I am so happy to hear my staff goes above and beyond to make your stay Outstanding. I do want to thank you for mentioning by name our team member who went above an beyond in ensuring an excellent experience for you. I hope we always make you feel like this is your home away from home.
Best Wishes,
Jenie Shirley

Reviewed 31 July 2018

First off, I have to say how awesome Jerry is. He welcome me to the hotel, and wow, it was awesome! I was have a bad morning the next day and he listened to may favorite Lorne Armstrong song with me! Great place!

Room Tip: Ask for Jerry!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Jenie S, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker Afb, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear cmhapka,
I am very happy that you had a wonderful stay Here at Hawthorn Suites Tinker In Midwest City, Oklahoma. We truly do appreciate outstanding rating you gave us.Thank you for mentioning Jerry who went above and beyond to make your day better, i will pass on your kind words. Best wishes,
Jenie Shirley General Manager