“Amazing Catfish....”
Review of C'Est Si Bon

C'Est Si Bon
Ranked #3 of 90 Restaurants in Midwest City
Reviewed 1 May 2017

The most amazing melt in your mouth catfish! No "fishy" flavor and super flaky with a great smooth blend of spices in the breading. Super large portions and you definitely get your money's worth. Beignets are available on the weekend and are super delicious!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Heard about C'est Si Bon on Discover Oklahoma. Had to try it for ourselves; and I'm sure glad we did. Friendly service, great food with large portions, at a very reasonable price. My only complaint is that there is not a location right next door to me. LOL. I had the catfish (1 whole pound) and my wife had the fried chicken (half a chicken). It was all seasoned just right. I'll have to go back to try some of the other items on the menu. Highly recommended...bring your appetite.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped in one day for lunch to try the catfish poorboy sandwich. Being such a large sandwich, I had planned to eat half for lunch and the rest later but it was so good I ate the entire sandwich! Close to my hairdresser so I plan to return again.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

They have great food with big portions & great prices. I had the 4 pc chicken dinner with 2 sides for like $8.99. Sweet tea is very good. Wife had the catfish & it is Very GOOD!

Reviewed 6 December 2016

The place is not very pretty, but is very clean and well lit. I walked in and an older Cajun lady took my order. I have observed her on multiple occasions, and she is one of the friendliest people I have met in restaurant work. I got my order quickly(8-10 min) and the food was great. The presentation was nothing to write home about, but those flavors made it all better. I got fried catfish, fried chicken, and a shrimp po-boy, all on different visits, and all were great. You need to go here.