“Great food not so great price!!”
Review of New China

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New China
Ranked #32 of 90 Restaurants in Midwest City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Me and my son went to this Chinese restaurant and they have super good food bit are really priced high. I have two other places by us and I must say it beats them both but damn the bill!!!! It seems pretty clean. The guy at the register not so friendly but what should I expect right... anyway very good food!!!

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

I recently moved to Oklahoma and have been looking for some good chinese food....search over. The service was quick and friendly. The food is great...easily a step above all the other nearby chinese restaurants.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I was staying at a local hotel and the front desk suggest New China Chinese delivery. WOW ! THANK YOU DESK CLERK! As I said in my review title "If I lived here it would be my favorite Chinese takeout". I wonder what the delivery charge is to NC? Everything was fresh, tasty, good portions at a good price. A reasonable delivery charge was added and delivery was quick (20 minutes).
To recap, exceptional fresh food at a reasonable price delivered fast. I highly recommend New China. If you order from them, I'll be so envious. YUM

Reviewed 17 January 2013

Out of all the chinese restaraunts in MWC and surrounding areas, New China is by far my favorite. The workers are quick, get to the point and provide DELICIOUS food! Awesome prices, fresh vegetables (never frozen) and very generous portions make this my official chinese place. I will continue to return, thank you New China!