“Good Food and Service”

Golden Corral
Ranked #27 of 91 Restaurants in Midwest City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 22 August 2016

We were staying in town for a funeral and the staff made room for our fairly family (over 20 members) in a relatively short time. The personnel took care of us and were very accommodating. Good food for the price.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

For a place where u can satisfy anyone's palate this definitely is the place to go. Salads, soups, potato bar, fish baked and fried, steak depending on time usually after 5 I believe, Mexican food, meatloaf, roast , fried chicken, mashed potatoes, vegetables, rolls of assorted kinds, pizza, shrimp, turkey some days, ham and then they serve breakfast I believe Tuesday through Sunday ? Till lunch time and it's everything they will cook omelets, or eggs how u like, French toast, pancakes, sausage , bacon, toast, biscuits & gravy. Then they always have assorted fresh fruit, and desserts are from bread pudding, banana pudding , pies, cake , fruit for dipping in chocolate fountain and cotton candy and ice cream . You will have to be rolled out if u ate everything. But there is definitely something for everyone and those that are lactose or gluten free can definitely eat there!

Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

We were at a convention in MWC. We normally go to the Chinese buffet down the street. The gentleman we had lunch with said he did not eat Chinese but was sure he would find something there. I looked and found Goldn Corral and I was not disappointed. The small salad I started making ended up rather large because of the wide selection. Lettuce,onions,olives,sunflower seeds,cheese,real bacon bits,pepperchini peppers, croutons,honey mustard. The was twice as much and meats I did not get.
I had the fried fish, mashed potatoes and fried chicken for round one. I went back for meatloaf, fried chicken, fish, mashed potatoes and rolls. We were going to dinner with other friends so I stopped there. The waitress was attentive at cleaning the used plates and filling our drinks. Turns out I did not even eat at dinner because I was still full. I will definitely return. They had lots of dessert but I passed.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

We eat here at least one time a week and I love this place. There are many choices that are delicious. Wonderful managers, who speak to the guests. Honor veterans!!!! The food is the right temperature.

Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

This location was absolutely gross. Went here for thanksgiving lunch and what a huge mistake. The dressing was dry, the dessert was just disgusting. The only item that tasted somewhat ok was the baked sweet potato. There is dust and mold on celings. The whole building needs a renovation. I can't recommend eating here at this location go elsewhere.