“Okay”

Golden Corral
Ranked #27 of 91 Restaurants in Midwest City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Good variety but pricey compared to other Golden Corral restaurants. They had okra and tomatoes which was very good. Limited seafood which they had in abundance on a previous visit so I was disappointed in that.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

I have ate here twice in the last year and both times I get ready to leave I realize I do not have any cash back to tip! I used to work at Golden Corral about 10 years ago when I was in High School and it was required that you ask the customer if they want cash back. I don't know why they don't ask me for cash back! There is no ATM, nothing! I feel like I can't show my face here anymore because I didn't tip either time... but seriously, not my fault... you have to pay at the cash register before you even can even enter the restaurant. I am SOOOO sorry to both my waiters! One more thing, the price is too high for what you get. I wish there was a price for just the salad bar. Not everyone wants to eat meat... This is the only place in my area that has a salad bar though. The restaurant was clean and the employees are nice.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Just like any other one we have been to, but was a little dirty. The kids liked the chocolate fountain and the cotton candy.

Reviewed 2 December 2012

go to Norman location. 100 percent better. this location is old and run down. Food quality is bad. Most things seem to be overcooked,

Reviewed 25 November 2012

This is a vulgar concept in dining and not a pleasant place to eat. The whole concept of "all you can eat" is a symptom of the health crisis this country faces. I went there with my parents--who enjoy it, yes--and was grossed out by the poor quality of the food and the apparent lack of care in its preparation. I tried several dishes and nothing tasted good. The dining room featured floors covered In crumbs and other remnants of meals dropped by patrons. The noise was palpable. Not an enjoyable dining experience by any means.

1  Thank AlexGPR