“This place is so great!”

Pelican's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 92 Restaurants in Midwest City
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This was my first time here. The salad bar was so fresh. I had the coconut shrimp with marmalade sauce and mashed potatoes. It was all delicious. My dad had the prime rib with mashed potatoes. It was very good. He said he came here a long time ago for anniversaries and special occasions and said everything is the same and was happy it hadn't changed. The staff were great and very laid back. Check this place out!

1  Thank Angela B

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Met family for dinner. Service was excellent, food was very tasty with a variety to choose from. Wine is available.

1  Thank LeendaDavid
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We had a catered business luncheon, so I was not at the restaurant itself. I called in our order 24 hours in advanced and had it delivered to us at work. The catered food was delicious - hot and fresh and so tasty. The veggie tray was to die for ... and so was the scrumptious fruit tray. The service was quick and prompt. Pelican's is a seafood restaurant - and I have a deadly seafood allergy. So ... they went beyond the norm and baked my chicken! and was it ever perfection! The price for our grilled and Hawaiian chicken lunch boxes was the same price you would pay for a hamburger meal! and we got salad and veggies and fruit with ours! Our overall catering price was on the low end of the Mid-range category but definitely NOT cheap eats - the food is way too good to be called CHEAP! You get a wonderful meal for an even more wonderful price. The catering manager delivered the food to us - and he said he has worked at Pelican's for 37 years ... and the restaurant manager has worked 34 years. Good food ... good service ... even better prices. what more can you ask from a restaurant??? Bon appetit

1  Thank Jean H
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

My love & I enjoyed our dinner celebrating 52 years of marriage. We each had the chopped sirloin with loaded baked potato & salad bar. Everything was delicious.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank BlessedBrenda
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I have been going to Pelican's for at least 20 years. It has always been a great place to eat. I am not a seafood fan personally, but my friends and family have all told me they have nevery had a bad seafood dish here . The salad bar is always fresh and well stocked. There are some really good entrees on the menu that are not seafood. My personal favorite is the blackened chicken!! If you are in or near Midwest City, Pelican's is definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: July 2017