“Excellent service and good food”
Review of Taste of Thai

Taste of Thai
Ranked #16 of 85 Restaurants in Midwest City
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Very friendly waitress and cook. We had the salmon panang and yellow curry. They were both delicious, however the potatoes and carrots in the yellow Curry were under done. Fried dumplings for appetizers were good. The sticky rice and mango dessert was okay, the mango wasn't sweet and ripe (but it's not the correct time of year for good mangos).

1  Thank Donald F

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

This place was amazing! I took the kids for lunch and we all got the pad thai lunch combos. The soup that started us off was a bit spicy for me, but I'm a lightweight with spicy food. The pad thai came with yellow curry chicken, rice, and a spring roll. The curry was great but this place had the best pad thai I think I have ever had. Very good.

1  Thank Rus1974
Reviewed 20 July 2016

This is a small restaurant in a strip mall but they have excellent prices here! You can get a huge plate of very good Pad Thai during lunch for under $7! This is one of several good Thai places in Midwest City but it isn't our favorite, though it is a great pick for a filling, cheap lunch.

1  Thank J S
Reviewed 12 April 2016

I have lunch here on a regular basis, and I have never had a bad experience. The staff is always pleasant, and the food is reliably tasty. Taste of Thai is a vegetarian oasis in Midwest City, which is known more for its barbecue joints, and has many meatless options along with the usual beef, chicken, and pork. Variety being the spice of life, they also have lunch specials which vary based on the day of the week and allow you to sample more than one type of dish, and a dessert menu with unique Asian sweets. The spiciness of your dish can be adjust on a scale of 1 to 10 stars (ten being akin to eating fire), so be prepared when you place your order.

1  Thank Michael D
Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

Small restaurant in a,strip mall on a main street. Ample parking. Had the lunch special. Panama salmon curry. A cup of soup accompanies the dish. $10.99 for a seafood item for lunch is a real deal. Mild coconut flavor. Asked level 4 spicy. Just right for me. Simular to adding about 5 to 6 drops of tobasco to the dish. Food nice and hot, temperature, and an nice portion. About 2/3 the size of a dinner meal that would run around $18.00 elsewhere. If your on I40 in Midwest City this is a good place for Thai food. I will be back. Excellent attentive as courteous staff.

2  Thank Robert W