“Got Branded!”

Santa FE Cattle Co
Ranked #11 of 90 Restaurants in Midwest City
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Our farewell lunch with family at our Cuzzins Reunion was the best way to send us off to the nearby airport in an Okey-Dokey style! Ribs out of this world and wait staff (Corey in particular) were exemplary!

Management response:Responded 5 June 2017

Thanks for dining with us, Lorraine! Happy we were able to provide an awesome send off. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Santa Fe used to be really delicious when I started going as a teenager in 2008. The service & food has gone downhill the last few years. I hope they fix that problem soon!

Management response:Responded 5 June 2017

Thanks for sharing your concern and experience with us. We always strive to provide great food and service to every customer on every visit. We look forward to providing a much better service on your next visit.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Has excellent service with a smile. Good is great. Reasonable prices. Family oriented. Casual dress. Friendly atmosphere with good drinks and food

Management response:Responded 5 May 2017

We're happy to hear you had a five star experience. We always strive to provide great food and service to every customer on every visit. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

My niece and I used to go more often, but with her in another state, I generally dine via ToGo.

They have some heavenly sweet potatoes with cinnamon and butter that I get as dessert...yes...dessert because it's easier to take home and have another day.

I generally get the sirloin and steamed broccoli with a side salad, but I have been known to go wild and order the steak salad! Thin slices of perfectly grilled steak and a salad?? Nothing wrong with that I say.

So yes, I eat healthier choices, but sometimes I do give in and eat their scrumptious rolls with honey butter. Piping hot n fresh doesn't get any better than rolling with the flavor rolls.

Management response:Responded 19 April 2017

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The restaurant is favorite steak house. Enjoyable without excessive noise. They have a variety of food, good service, and conveniently located.

Management response:Responded 13 April 2017

Judy, thank you so much for the kind words! We look forward to seeing you again soon!