“Standard, solid McAlisters”

Got a photo?
Add it.
McAlister's Deli - Midwest City
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This McAlisters is as good as any other. The salads and sandwiches are okay but I prefer their potatoes. Love the Spud Max (with jalapeños instead of the chives). I'm giving 3 stars because everything here is a bit over-priced and overall, the food is not superb. Why I pay $10+ for a giant baked potato (it's really 2 average sized potatoes together) with basic deli toppings and a tea is beyond me. But I do on occasion. I would give 4 stars, but they charge for jalapeños and ranch dressing.. even when you substitute them for the other toppings (chives and sour cream). Pricy and petty, not a good combo.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I was in a hurry.
They were packed.
I was in and out in less than 5 minutes.
Their food is the best, not to mention they have healthy options if you're trying to watch your weight. ;)
Friendly staff!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Sandwiches are good. The prices are a bit much I think. We usually order to go. Always have to double check sometimes triple check the orders from them. Some of the staff are rude when they forget most of your order each time. Will return until they build one closer.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Great food and service! We love their food choices and of course their tea!! I would highly recommend.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I did have friendly employees at the front of the building but the managers were not at all professional. I heard them screaming at the dishwasher from the kitchen and that was while I was seated. Those managers aren't any better than a dishwasher, I will never return.

Date of visit: May 2017