“Love the Burger! ”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #58 of 91 Restaurants in Midwest City
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I do love the burger they had here. I order the original double cheeseburger and their chocolate shake.

It was a fattening meal and a fulfilling meal. A burger and a shake makes me very full. The price is alright too.

Maybe I would avoid in future is the shake as it was too sweet for me. Other than that it is good. Recommended for everyone to try.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Never have eaten at one of these, because they aren't on the west coast that I know of. Burger and shake place. Was seated promptly. Garrett came to the time about three, four minutes later. Requested a small water and a little time to look at menu. Brought the water (again 3-4 minutes). Asked if we were ready, but we were still making choices. Somewhere past five minutes he finally came back and took our order. The check indicated that he put the order at 7:42. Fifteen minutes passed. No shakes on the table. Food finally arrives, but shakes are still being made. Mind you there are at least five servers. There was the two of us, another couple on the other side of a divider, a party of 4 came in(while we were waiting) and that was it. we watched others get their shakes ahead of the food, but ours came after the food. Not real sure I woud go back.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Fantastic ice cream, but they're not interested in earning minimum wage. Really Poor attitude, no smiles, sticky ice cream with no napkins- not great with twin 5yr olds. Sorry, but this was a bummer when it should have been a fun evening .

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I always have a turkey club when I visit Steak 'n Shake. I always visit the Tulsa locations but it has been a year or so. My club was not stacked with 3 breads like a club is supposed to be made but rather a turkey bacon lettuce tomato sandwich. I was bummed and it was a tad dry but everything else came as expected. The kids had shakes that were tasty and I drank a cherry limeade which was VERY good. Gave Braums a run for their money.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Chose Steak n Shake after a long day of driving and it was close to the hotel. Standard Steak n Shake fare and quality, which is one of the reasons I chose it.