“Yummy”

Chilli's
Ranked #40 of 92 Restaurants in Midwest City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Good food, good service, and great adult beverages! Favorite is the bacon ranch quesadillas, strawberry lemonade margarita, and toffee brownie.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

This location at one time was great! It has steadily gone downhill to the point it is now. In my opinion it is filthy and devoid of service! The wait staff are unkempt with piercings along with full beards and rediculous hair! There appears to be no management and if so they blend in with the rest of the employees. They were not busy at all on a Friday evening, which should have been the first clue, and still did not get waited on. We got up and left and will not be back. Regional management should be questioned on why they and the restaurant are not doing their job!

1  Thank Gary S
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

I love chiles salsa and chips, strawberry margaritas, and their egg roll appetizers. Oh, we mustn't forget the chicken exposion salad

Date of visit: July 2013
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I have not liked this Chilli's since they opened! The very first time I went I found hair baked on to the side of the cajun chicken pasta! I refused to go back but the girls wanted to go the other day so I decided to try it again. We were on our lunch hour and the place was not busy. Very slow service and we had to take most of it to go because we spent the whole hour there! I found hair not only in the chips this time but also in the cheese and bacon on the potato soup! I was so mad. I did not even tell the waitress. That is her job to look at the food before she brings it out. She would have seen it. I have posted on trip advisor and yelp instead. I think they are just nasty and dirty there and am never going back! The health department needs to check this place out!

Date of visit: June 2013