“Good Vietnamese food”

Cuisines: Asian
Description: 405 455 3956
Description: 405 455 3956
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

It's a mixture of Asian/Vietnamese food and I really like it. Very good spring rolls and pho GA. Worth trying

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Six of us dined here tonight, and we really enjoyed it. Service was a bit slow, but it's well worth the wait. In the waitress' defense, she was s but short handed. When she did help us she was very kind, and helpful with suggestions and answering questions. The meal prices are reasonable and portions are generous. Our kids can be picky, and they loved the chicken tenders, and I'll admit that I tried their French fries and even they were really good! I had the vermicelli with egg rolls, and it was good. Others in my party had Mongolian beef, Hawaiian chicken and orange chicken, all were very good! We had crab Rangoon, dumplings, and egg rolls for starters, and they were all really tasty. This is someplace that I had been meaning to try for a while, and I am glad that I did. We will be back again!

Reviewed 18 December 2015

Eating out is one of my favorite activities, so I usually get great service everywhere. However, this restaurant had the worst service I have ever had. Somehow, the employees would rather set eating utinsels on empty tables than lead me to a table, wait on me, bring me my food, or bring me my ticket. I had to find someone so I could get my ticket. There were about 4 other people when I was there. NOT friendly employees. Food wasn't that great. Lots of white rice that tasted like rubber. Small amount of squid with lemongrass with lots of onions.

Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

I wish there was more Vegetarian or Vegan menu items. I tried to order a Vegan rice platter tonight with a sweet potato cake and I was told it had been discontinued and I was using and old menu. I ordered the Chinese Broccoli in Garlic sauce and it was amazing! I also got a new menu and discovered that they deliver (free) to Tinker AFB! *Double Thumbs Up!!!*

Reviewed 5 July 2015

... Have heard reports that their Kitchen is NOT clean so we quit eating there. Very sad, very nice wait staff.

2  Thank Lori S