Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Midwest City
US$ 48
  • Breakfast included
US$ 129
Agoda.com
All reviewswaffle housefront deskhotel offersspacious roomlight sleeperokc areawould stay here againenjoyed our staycontinental breakfastwalmarthielobbyinternetpetmicrowavejacuzziconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2010

I have stayed at this hotel twice now and both times have been great. This last time the room attendant was not doing a good job, so I informed the manager and had no problems after that.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank WAREAGLE1Slidell
Reviewed 26 July 2010

We were passing through and needed a place to stay. We made reservations over the phone on the road. When we checked we received a bottle of water as part of being a priority rewards member and went to our room. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. We got a quiet's night sleep, had a good breakfast in the morning and hit the road again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FollowingHistory
Reviewed 3 June 2009

I was just passing through Oklahoma, and stopped here for the night. This property looked well-kept and the other reviews were positive, so I booked my stay here in mid-May.

The bed in my room was very comfortable. I did find a hair on the toilet, but the rest of the room was spotless! It seemed brand new, and I slept very well.

I did stop by the pool area and it seemed very clean. If I had my nieces and nephews with me, I would definitely take advantage of it.

Parking was easy. The staff was friendly and recommended some great restaurants nearby. I would stay here again for certain when I come back to this area.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank kitchen_sink57
Reviewed 28 May 2009

Overall, this hotel was decent. The rooms were nice, beds were comfy and clean, and the pool was plain but nice. The one issue I had was that my family and I would try to go eat breakfast at about 8:45 - 9:00 a.m. each morning and there was no one restocking the food. They were all out and the lady at the front desk kept saying "We'll get someone..." Eventually I just went back into their kitchen and grabbed whatever we needed. I know that we were not suppose to, but hey, if the hotel promises breakfast, don't try to cheap out and not ever stock it with food.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank MrsPink03
Reviewed 20 April 2009

I spent one night at the Holiday Inn Express and 2 nights next door at the Comfort Inn. The rooms are nearly identical. I was upgraded to a suite as a Platinum member with Holiday Inn. I had asked for a room away from the road, both in my reservation and then with a phone call. When I checked in, the front manager told me that she had upgraded me and I said that it was fine, as long as I was away from the road ( I am a light sleeper). She smiled and gave me my key. I went to the room and it was right on the road...HELLO? I called the front desk and spoke to a young man who was courteous and moved me to a suite at the end of the hall....just perfect. The lobby was bright and well lit, the room was quiet, the breakfast was delicious and the business center was well equipped.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business