“A Great Meal at a Great Price”
Review of Primo's d'Italia-Midwest City - CLOSED

Primo's d'Italia-Midwest City
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sooner Rd
Reviewed 19 December 2016

We arrived less than an hour before closing, but they staff were very friendly and courteous. The menu was well designed and the prices were fair. Upon ordering, we received our meals and they were huge. The generous portions for the affordable price were matched only by the food quality. I was more than satisfied with Primo's

Reviewed 2 November 2016

We stayed at a near by hotel and decided to call in a take out order. A couple salads, a pizza, and appetizer. The salads were fresh and tasty and packed full of top notch ingredients, the pizza was missing a major ingredient, and the appetizer was lacking enough seasoning. When contacted about the error in the pizza, the restaurant was quick to apologize and correct the order, though we did have to come and pick it up. Good comfort food. If I was in the area again, I'd certainly give them another shot.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Reading the review made me a little uneasy going here, but it's walkable from the Hampton Inn so I went. The inside is not fancy, but it is comfortable. I got the standard veal parmigiana with spaghetti, and it was very good. The veal was thin, tender and fried crispy before the sauce and cheese was added. The spaghetti was pretty standard. Their bread rolls were excellent too. Also, the young girl who waited on me was very good. I went early as i'm still on east coast time, so I don't know if that makes a difference, but overall, it was a very good dinner.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Went in for an early dinner and was greeted by a nice young man whom we later learned it was his first week on the job, I'm sorry I can't remember his name. We asked him what he enjoyed here and he said chicken Alfredo. I chose the shrimp Alfredo and my guest ordered the 7 layer lasagna. The shrimp Alfredo was alright; not much taste but they did give you an ample number of medium to large shrimp. My guest said the lasagna was spicy and quite good. A peach Bellini and a rum and pineapple juice completed the meal. Not s bad meal all-in-all.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

My husband, myself and another couple had an event to attend at the Rose State College Fine Arts Theatre last night and decided to have dinner at Primo's prior to the concert as it was located next door to the campus.. Having been a semi-regular customer at the Primo's in Yukon, OK, we felt safe eating at this location. Primo's in Yukon has always served consistently good food, fair prices and good service. We arrived at least an hour and 45 minutes prior to concert time and were seated immediately. After taking our order, three of us got our salads while one had to wait for theirs. It did not arrive until the others had finished. Then 30 minutes later one of the guests stood up and inquired about the food as it was now 30 minutes to curtain time. Still the food was not ready. 15 minutes later 2 orders were delivered, one hot and one warm, while the other 2 guests waited another 5-7 minutes for theirs. A second guest got up and checked on the other 2 meals. Needless to say, we had to rush to eat and didn't have time to finish. The food took at least an hour to arrive and when it dd, it was not very good and one order was wrong but there was no time to get it corrected as by now, it was 6:55 and the concert began at 7:00. It took until meals were done and we were leaving for one guest's glass of wine to arrive and since we had paid, we didn't send it back. We provided our credit cards when our food arrived so that we could get the meals paid for in advance and there was an issue with "getting a line" for the credit card machine. The manager was made aware of the situation and never came to apologize, make an offer to comp even a salad, etc. The waitress was not very apologetic either, even when she knew we were on a schedule. An apology from the manager would have gone a long way but I'm afraid we will not be going back. Tempted to call them today but I don't know what else there is to say. Out of 4 meals, the lasagna was the only good dish.