“Sometimes good food, sometimes not”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chequers Resturant and Pub
Ranked #18 of 89 Restaurants in Midwest City
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came back to Chequers recently for his birthday after a long time since our last visit. The food we ordered was very good (on a weekend). Last week I decided to return with my daughter and her three children (during the week). I ordered the same meal as I had ordered when we visited earlier in the month, but this time the chicken had a strange texture even though it appeared to be properly cooked. My daughter said the same thing about her chicken sandwich. Other items the kids ordered were not the best quality. Our server was great both times. I doubt we will return again for awhile since the food quality seems unpredictable.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Chequers has been a Midwest City lunch and dinner favorite for many many years. The food is consistent and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I cut my 9oz sirloin center cut with a fork; plus, with all the sides is was only $13. Unbelievable flavor-no steak sauce needed. WE Will be back every time I come to OKC.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Ordered the shrimp fettuccine Alfredo to go. Came out in a small container. The serving barely covered the bottom of the container. $10.99 and greatly disappointed . A second order of lasagna, the same. If you're looking for small Portions and moderate prices, this place is for you.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Good steaks with great prices. Family dining with a variety menu items. WE took my Dad there many times. It's grat lunch spot.