“Great service”

On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
Ranked #47 of 91 Restaurants in Midwest City
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Description: Every day at 8 a.m., we start chopping veggies, soaking beans, and prepping our mesquite-fired grill. Not because we have to, but because we believe in delicious flavors made-to-order, from hand-rolled enchiladas to our sizzling fajitas to guacamole made right at your table. Everything pairs nicely with a grande margarita, and of course, enjoy the always endless chips and salsa.
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Our hostess was on point from start to finish. The food was fresh and served in a timely manner. This was what we were looking for.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

The service was fast and friendly. The menu and drink selection were huge. Servings were large and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

The chips and salsa was good.
They had a special lunch and dinner menu for OKC Restaurant week.
I got queso dip, one beef taco, and one enchilada with mushroom and spinach.
The Enchilada was very small.

It was a fixed menu. $11.99 with a drink.
A bit pricey for lunch/Mexican.

I think there was a misunderstanding with my waitress.
She said she thought the meal came with two enchiladas, I originally asked for the Chicken, which I would have preferred.
After she said it came with two I said I would try the mushroom and spinach for the second one.

Well the dish only came with one enchilada and they gave me the mushroom and spinach.
It was ok but I would personally not order it again.

I drank 1/2 sweet ice tea with 1/2 unsweetened tea.
Waitress gave me a refill in a to go cup and shortly after she put it on my table I noticed a puddle on table.
Must have had a hole in Styrofoam ?
Luckily she had given me extra napkins.
Inside looked clean.
I did not use bathroom.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Our order was incorrectly filled and the manager blamed it on everything but his lack of management ability.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a great place to eat. The establishment is very clean and the staff is excellent. Me and my family went here and it was a very pleasant experience. Our bill was 109.00 and that was for 5 people. They have tons of flat screens TVs if you wanna watch a game and the drinks from the bar are super!!!! Great place to go with your family. I recommend it!! Thx S.Welch