“Not good. ”
Review of Sundance Cafe

Sundance Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Sundance Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Lone Wolf
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

We tried the cafe even though I saw some less than stellar reviews. My husband got ill after eating here. I'd skip it and drive to Altus for food!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

The Sundance Cafe is a pretty good restaurant in the main lodge. The staff was great and helpful. And very friendly. The food, all in all was pretty good. No really complaints.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

This place literally has the worst service I think I've ever encountered. Horrible buffet. My husband ordered a steak one night and it was good and good flavors but that didn't mask the fact it was poorly run and we were basically serving ourselves. We asked someone for silverware and we were told "they didn't have any......" . Don't eat here. The staff can't handle the business.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Arrived at 10:40 for breakfast buffet, No employees were present. No clean tables were available. The buffet line was woefully stocked with old food. A customer told us they were setting up for brunch?? Waited 10 minutes before acknowledged, then the two argued over who would serve us, while we were standing there. BS. We drove to Altus and ate. Place has potential but will need strong management and better service attitude

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

We loved the food here so much we ate here about five times during our three day stay. The Cobb salad is definitely the best I ever had .
Angela Eardman was the best . She talked with each one of us, even though I know she was busy. Then later that evening she kept the bar area open so we could finish an Important basketball game.