“Vast options”
Review of Asian Grand Buffet

Asian Grand Buffet
Ranked #58 of 196 Restaurants in Lawton
Reviewed 5 February 2017

We stopped by for dinner. My daughter was craving sushi. There was something for everyone, even if you do not like Asian food. Their donounts are amazing, as are their cream puffs. I loved their fruit. The pineapple was sweet and delicious my daughter loved the sushii. The salad was fresh and crisp. Great value for money. The only thing I did not like was their egg drop soup.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

We enjoy Asian Buffet often. Family visited church on Christmas Day and we ate at here. Food was great as always and there was a crowd because most places were closed. My only complaint was the music. It was very loud and it was a recording of every way possible to destroy Jingle Bells. How many times can you hear Jingle Bells before insanity? We will return because the food is worth it. If you are a senior, go after 1:30 because the price is very good also.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

My wife and I stopped for dinner here on Christmas Eve and paid $25.49 for two buffets with water to drink. Neither of us like crab legs so we did not get them, although there was a line of people when they refilled the food bar with them. I usually get the Mongolian Grill but got food off the food bars this time as did my wife. I think the Mongolian is a much better choice you choose your ingredients and portion size and it is hot. The food on the food bar was not all hot. We liked the sesame chicken and the shrimp with crème sauce the best.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

This is one of the better Chinese restaurants in south-west Oklahoma, but overall average at best.
The restaurant is clean and nicely decorated. The buffet has a good, but not great variety. Quality of the food does not match the price, and is average at best.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I was impressed by how inexpensive this place was and thought the food might reflect. It was very tasteful and had a lot to choose from including sushi. Worth the stop.

Been to Asian Grand Buffet? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK