“Great place to eat, fast service!”
Review of Jimmy’s Egg

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy’s Egg
Ranked #33 of 210 Restaurants in Lawton
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We came to Lawton for military graduation. We ate here twice, once early when it was slow and once at busy morning rush. The service was excellent. Our order both days were serviced to our tables in under 10mins. The food was excellent! If you are looking for a great meal, not fast food, serviced quickly in a clean restaurant this is a great place to eat!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Haven’t had any food there I didn’t like. The waitresses are friendly & the menu has good variety for both breakfast & lunch. Just wish they were open in the evenings so I could enjoy a dinner omelette with extra crispy hash browns or one of their huge salads!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Not wanting to partake of the continental breakfast at the rather dismal motel where we were staying, we sought out an alternative breakfast venue. What we discovered is that a number of restaurants in Lawton aren't open for breakfast on Sundays. We felt fortunate to find Jimmy's which was bright, busy and quick. Wait staff was very friendly, our orders were handled promptly and out coffee cups were kept topped-off. The price was reasonable as well. Check it out - I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Great place to stop an grab a quick yummy bite to eat before work or fun. Staff was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

My son and I visited and were well pleased with quality, quantity, presentation, service and price. I had a chorizo queso skillet breakfast and my son had the steak omelette. Could not have been more pleased. Well done!

Been to Jimmy’s Egg? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK