“Breakfast is a home run!”

Hilton Garden Grill and Bar
Ranked #23 of 218 Restaurants in Lawton
Reviewed 3 September 2018

It was very busy, but the staff had their game on. We usualy shy away from hotel buffets, but man I am happy we dined here. The made-to-order omelet was perfect, and everything else was fresh, hot, and presented nicely. The excellence of the staff made this meal stand out even more. Great value and no better way to start the day. Pat yourselves on the back, because you hit it out of the park.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 8 May 2018

I ate dinner at this restaurant and had a drink at the bar. The service was quite good and the staff very nice and helpful. I also had the breakfast two mornings. Spectacular: omelettes to order and many other choices. Great, atttentive staff. I recommend this restaurant, particularly if you are a weary traveler and want to eat and go to sleep. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Customer service is absolutely outstanding. In particular, Jan, the bartender, went out of his way to help us when we arrived 20 minutes before the kitchen opened. Our soldier hadn't eaten in almost 24 hours, and he insisted that we order early rather than go get snacks and wait for the kitchen to open. My boys loved the burgers, and my daughter and I really enjoyed the chicken sandwich. Breakfast was also good, and reasonably priced.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 6 June 2017

We ate there for breakfast and had services from the bar. The staff at the Grill and bar were extremely friendly and cared about pleasing the customer. As we are from the South, there were no grits served, but the next day, The Grill made sure grits were available and it was really good. If you are looking for a relaxed, friendly atmosphere Hilton Garden Grill and Bar is the place to go.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Rosie H
Reviewed 4 April 2017

We were running out of options late in the evening and happened upon the Garden Grill. We were pleasantly surprised. The server was spectacular and very accommodating. My wife had a delicious salad and I had the rigatoni marinara. Both were well portioned and delicious. Wine and beer selection was good as well. There is a full bar available. Definitely would visit again.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank jackfrost0904

Been to Hilton Garden Grill and Bar? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK