“Great Ice Cream Treats”
Review of Braum's

Braum's
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Lawton
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Wanted to get my soldier son whatever he wanted and ice cream was one of the things he craved after 10 weeks of army food. He had a huge banana split and devoured it. Excellent

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Although this is not the place to go for a gourmet dining experience, you can always get good food, great service, a very good quality food. They open early and are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and have a menu that offer an enormous variety of entrees ! If you're on the go, they also have a drive-thru, that provides quick, reliable service too. For breakfast I recommend the biscuits and gravy with a side of bacon / or sausage depending on your preference. Prices are very inexpensive !

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Very slow service but there were only 2 people working the kitchen and counter. Placed my order quickly enough but noticed after that a couple of people waited at counter for a while then left. At one point some one came in carrying a receipt and then left. Shortly after that the counter staff came out carrying what appeared to be a drive through order that she took outside. I presumed it was someone that they had park off to the side while they prepared that order so they could continue to serve the drive through line. She came back in carrying the order and said something about they must have left. My guess it was the guy who cam in carrying his receipt. Shortly afterwards received my sausage bagel sandwich. It was good and coffee was average. But because of the service I won't be back. I think management needs to consider having more staff working.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I eat here for lunch about every 2 months and am satisfied. This week my co-worker and I ordered and we're greeted very well by front-line staff. Both of our burgers had the bottom bun petrified, fries were limp and cold, cherry limeade was a little bitter and her birger included 2 things that she asked removed (was correct on receipt). I won't give up but will give it a chance next month. Please don't let the kitchen staff allow this. It was evident touching the burgers how petrified the bottom bun was, wake up!

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Ordered a number 12. The bottom bun was soggy (way too much ketchup), but I spoke with the manager and she had them make me a whole new burger. The second burger had a huge stem piece left in the slice of tomato, the manager again handled this appropriately. Order sundaes for takeout and they were awesome. Location was kept very clean and staff was professional and polite.

Been to Braum's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK