“bugs”

Add it.
China Wok Express
Ranked #122 of 196 Restaurants in Lawton
Reviewed 3 June 2017

They may give you a good amount of food, but my family and I ordered here and when my son went to eat the rice, there was a big, nasty, cooked bug in it. We will never eat there again, nor recommend it to anyone.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were going to order food from here, but as we were standing in line to order we noticed how unsanitary it was. There were many flies in the kitchen and ON THE FOOD. Food that was waiting to be boxed had flies on it. The cooks did not have gloves and were touching vegetables without washing their hands. It smelled bad and looked gross. I will never go back, and I do not recommend getting food from there.

2  Thank teambiscuit13
Reviewed 25 April 2016

This place has the most bang for your buck than any place in Lawton--- favorite is hot and spicy chicken-- although the lunch special is less than 5 bucks---- and feeds two people easily !!!

1  Thank 7Elvis
Reviewed 4 March 2016

My wife and I go here a lot. There is no buffet, you order off the menu. The food is always good and hot. We go here because the food is good and we have never gotten sick when we eat here. Most of the time now we just get one dinner and split it. There is enough food for both of us. We have gotten a meal to go a few times and the food was still hot when we got home. This is the only place in Lawton that we eat Chinese. We have tried most of the others and always come back here.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

The portions were large and well priced .And it tasted good . But after eating there two of us got sick . I don't think I will go there again !!

Been to China Wok Express? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK