“Good Food ”
Review of El Chico

El Chico
Ranked #71 of 217 Restaurants in Lawton
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped in while at the mall. We were seated right away. The dining area was very clean. Our server was very friendly. They have daily specials, so if you don’t see them listed, ask your server. They had a special on margaritas when we visited, the frozen margarita that I had was delicious. We had the daily special of combination fajitas for two. Our order came out quickly. The food was very delicious , and the price was good also. We were very happy with our food and service. We will eat here again.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 21 August 2017

This restaurant offers you a menu with their specials and prices. I was provided a menu at 2pm that said the prices were good till 5pm. But when they check was presented to me , my table was charged the higher prices. Server then said those prices are not good on weekends. WTH!!! The printed menu provided to me said nothing about the day of the week. "RIPPED OFF" and will never return until this place makes a public apology for the BAIT AND SWITCH tactics the management has made. In addition to an apology, refunds to all that have been victimized by this policy. I like the food here but do not appreciate being scammed.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

This was a good place for Mexican food. I could've saved money and bought a 99 cent frozen dinner at Walmart. Tasted the same. It wasn't even hot, and tortillas were like cardboard.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Everything is good at El Chicos but I always get the beef fajitas. They're always sizzling and delicious. Love the Frijoles. Decent bar and great decor.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017

The waitress was super good. Serving sizes were generous. No waiting. Pleasant lunch experience with a reasonable price at the end of the meal

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to El Chico? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK