“A Gem!!”

Lar's Greek House
Ranked #27 of 217 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Holy cow! First of all, do yourself a favor and eat here on Friday or Saturday evenings when Cleta is playing the piano. You won't regret it. We had an absolutely enjoyable time from start to finish, and the food is delicious! The servers were personable and very attentive. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I liked the appetizers (hummus, baba ghanoush, falafel), but the main dish (Lamb souvlaki) was worse then average - tasteless rice, old lamb :(

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Fairly short menu of the main Greek restaurant staples in the US - gyros, and kebabs at dinner. There was a live piano player while we were there playing classics and modern music; not exactly Greek ambiance, but interesting nonetheless.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Sept. 2017: Food was good but could not enjoy it because the restaurant air conditioning was kept so low and a/c fan blowing so high that our food was cold in 5 min. When we asked the waitress if she could raise the temperature, all she could say was, "You're killing me!" I am usually hot by nature but with refrigerated air blowing on me so high the curtains were moving, and with my cold food, all I wanted to do was get out of there.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

The food is so good!
Best Spanakopita and Gyro I have ever had.
Want to go back for dinner to try the Lamb Chops.
A must place to eat while in Lawton.