“Come on down”

Add it.
The Panda House
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 September 2015

REPLACEMENT OF FOOD SLOW . Other than that the Panda house is your average oriental food buffet. If you want a great variety then this is a good place to go.

Reviewed 8 August 2015

We've eaten at other Panda House locations before, and they were always pretty decent. However, this location can not be compared with the rest of them. Service was some of the worst we've experienced, and the food was terrible.

Reviewed 1 February 2015

I don't mind the food.Some of it is pretty good. I didn't like the chicken and broccoli but the General Tso was alright. It also takes about 2 hours to get it delivered. They also have an annoying program that gets on your computer when you order from them called Wajam. It puts ads all over your screen. Seriously not cool.

Reviewed 27 September 2014

Made a stop here on Friday evening about 6:15. Expected the place to be busy but was completely empty. We asked to place a take out order and was promptly told to take a seat and wait. UNHEARD OF! The 1 worker we saw, was running around as if she didn't care if we had to wait to place an order. I promptly told her never mind, that I would go elsewhere. Obviously, the owners could care less about providing any service. No wonder the place was empty. WILL NOT go there again.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

When I told the manager I would write this review she said she did not care. But she made me pay for the worst service and the WORST Chinese food I have EVER eaten. I was afraid I would have food poison if I had ate more than a bite I did!

1  Thank AngelicFarley