“Excellent”

Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Lawton
Denver, North Carolina
“Excellent”
Reviewed 17 September 2011

I love it it was a nice hotel. Everything was close by.
I hade nice time .
Thank you to all the staff who took care of me.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Son70
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Reviewed 4 September 2011

I have never stayed in a hotel/motel this dirty in my life! There was blood on our sheets when we turned them down!! There were hairs of the curly nature all over the sink! This place should be condemned. The carpet would turn your socks black if you took your shoes off. I promise I have never reviewed a restaurant or hotel in my life but I felt the need to pass this on for all the military families that travel to fort sill for graduations. Avoid this place at all costs.

• Stayed September 2011
4 Thank Roadtripper304

Travellers are raving about these Lawton hotels

Tulsa
Reviewed 22 July 2011

Decent room. I am a mid 60's man and requested a bottom floor room. I was given an upper floor room. No elevator. I had arranged for a meeting room. When I arrived, was told the meeting room had no A/C, and tomorrows forecast is 105f. Asked for chairs to be put in my room for my meeting at 6PM. Came in at 11 PM and no chairs, called the desk and was told that my 9:00 AM meeting would have to wait until 10AM because that is when the maintenance man shows up. If you are going to do anything but sleep, stay away, far far far away from this place.....possibly the worst service I've ever experienced.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank ggpTulsa
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed 11 July 2011

I was travelling on business. My company booked this hotel for me. The lady at the front desk was very nice, and the internet connection was good. That's the only good things I can say about it. I killed 3 cockroaches on my bed while I was working on my laptop that evening. There were some kind of fruit flies, little gnat like things flying around. I did a thorough inspection of the sheets before I went to bed, and they seemed ok, but I put down a bunch of towels anyway. I woke up between 2 and 3 am because a cockroach...or something, I didn't get a good look at it, crawled across my neck. At which point I went outside and slept in my rental car. I couldn't take a shower in the morning because I didn't bring shower shoes, which I had never needed before in a hotel. When I got dressed in the morning, I noticed that my lower back where my shirt had ridden up at night, was covered in some kind of itchy red bites, sort of like mosquito bites. It's been a couple days, and they still haven't gone away yet. I have some kind of horrible sinus flu/cold now too, which I can't directly link to this hotel, but coincidently it came on right after I stayed there. I feel like crap and I'm probably going to die because of my stay here, but I wanted to make sure I left a bad review before I pass on.

Room Tip: Fly into oklahoma city and stay there. It's only about an hour away and a much better value.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Meagan4
Richlands, North Carolina
Reviewed 15 March 2011

I've stayed at Quality properties all over the country and always find a clean comfortable room. Not this time. We were in 3 different rooms as all had issues, checked out early am to get out of here. First room, no tv, no internet connection, and it was DIRTY/NASTY dirty.
called the office and got real attitude from the employee on duty. She did change our room. Moved to the next one, and if anything it was worse. the bathtub was disgusting, turned down the bed and it was worse! called the office again, changed again, this room was a bit cleaner, but the attitude was incredibly bad. really got the feeling we wouldn't be moved again, and no refund was available. Breakfast in the morning wasn't bad, was actually the best thing about the stay. This is the first hotel ever to make me want to check rooms out before paying. NEVER again in lawton.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple