All reviews cracker barrel rooms are big fort sill turkey sausage lollipops front desk parking lot small fridge indoor pool three rooms military graduation oatmeal the hotel staff easy access to the highway night clerk visiting the area oklahoma city
Reviewed 1 October 2017

We stayed here on our way back to Oklahoma City to catch a flight home. It wasn't the easiest of hotels to find but we had a clean, spacious room and the staff were very welcoming and friendly - typical of Marriott staff I have met in various countries. The receptionist even went and got a fresh pot of coffee for us as the one in reception was almost empty. It was a quiet, comfortable night.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Jonathan W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Thanks for the wonderful feedback you have given us regarding your recent stay. We take great pride in the customer service we provide and the cleanliness of our rooms. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

The King Bed in Room 302 was just right! The bedding was fantastic There was no Hot Tub. The Indoor Pool was cold though Canadians might have found the pool about right. The included breakfast was marginal at best. The Turkey Sausage was tasteless. The Hilton properties do better with their included breakfasts than the Marriott Properties but this was poor for any Marriott. Parking was adequate. There was no view to speak of. The front desk staff on the morning of 8/31 was not particularly friendly.

Room Tip: Upper flowers are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about the experience you had during your stay. Our staff does everything they can to ensure each of our guests have a wonderful stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

As a Marriott Platinum member for life, I was shocked by the overall service and quality of this hotel. The staff has allot to be desired and don't bother with the manager because he does not care! I complained about possible bed bugs and service at the hotel. Said I would get 2,000 points for my inconvenience. Never did get them. Had a reservation on points, only to have it cancelled by the hotel after my complaint and told I would have to pay. This hotel needs to have the Marriott name taken off, for it does not meet the quality associated with what we expect as members! I checked into the Hilton Garden Inn down the street and will stay there on future trips as I found it to be a quality hotel matching the name Hilton.

Room Tip: Stay at the Hilton down the street if you want quality for a good room at the same price.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank EDWARDQuick
Management response:Responded 20 August 2017

Hello Mr. Quick,

My apologies regarding this matter. I wish I would have had the opportunity to follow up with you before any of these issues succeeded. I will personally get your Marriott rewards number and add enough points for a free night stay. I am big on customer service and we have definitely not achieved customer satisfaction with you. I will also be addressing this situation with my staff for their is room for improvement. My email is Chaunticec@intermountainhotels.com if you can email me your rewards number but I will try finding it today so that I may add your points. Does a free night make up for our mishap, no sir, but hopefully in the future we will be able to get another chance to show you we are Marriott worthy. My apologies again Mr. Quick. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me.

Chauntice Caruthers
Asst. General Manager
580-248-8500
chaunticec@intermountainhotels.com

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at this property multiple times over past few years and this was a terrible stay. The hotel is not being cleaned well and our room was not to the Marriott standard. Rude staff. Breakfast area was poorly maintained. Complaints about itching after sleeping in their beds resulted in them cancelling reservation. We will never stay at this property again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

We are very sorry for the experience you had during your stay. We have taken measures since your stay that have given our staff top reviews among our guests in recent months. Our Guest Service and Cleanliness compliments have become very common.. Please give us another try and I can assure you will see the difference. Our current staff takes great pride in offering wonderful customer service.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

What a great staff. Thank you Mat'te, Tamila, Pamela. Met my nephews for the Purple Heart Recipient Run. They made our visit...fantastic. Kudos to Marriott for the sponsorship.. What a memorable experience. I could go on and on. The manager should thank his lucky stars to have such a caring staff. Marriott give them a raise. I am a former Hilton manager. I know great customer service. Thanks to you all for your love.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thanks for the wonderful review. Our staff takes great pleasure in giving our guests the best service possible. The difference between us and other hotels may just be our staff really does care and doesn't just go through the motions. We really appreciate the wonderful review and hope to see you again soon.