“Room without a view (302) but Great Bed! NO HOT TUB!”

SpringHill Suites Lawton
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Lawton
Reviewed 1 September 2017

The King Bed in Room 302 was just right! The bedding was fantastic There was no Hot Tub. The Indoor Pool was cold though Canadians might have found the pool about right. The included breakfast was marginal at best. The Turkey Sausage was tasteless. The Hilton properties do better with their included breakfasts than the Marriott Properties but this was poor for any Marriott. Parking was adequate. There was no view to speak of. The front desk staff on the morning of 8/31 was not particularly friendly.

Room Tip: Upper flowers are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

As a Marriott Platinum member for life, I was shocked by the overall service and quality of this hotel. The staff has allot to be desired and don't bother with the manager because he does not care! I complained about possible bed bugs and service at the hotel. Said I would get 2,000 points for my inconvenience. Never did get them. Had a reservation on points, only to have it cancelled by the hotel after my complaint and told I would have to pay. This hotel needs to have the Marriott name taken off, for it does not meet the quality associated with what we expect as members! I checked into the Hilton Garden Inn down the street and will stay there on future trips as I found it to be a quality hotel matching the name Hilton.

Room Tip: Stay at the Hilton down the street if you want quality for a good room at the same price.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 20 August 2017

Hello Mr. Quick,

My apologies regarding this matter. I wish I would have had the opportunity to follow up with you before any of these issues succeeded. I will personally get your Marriott rewards number and add enough points for a free night stay. I am big on customer service and we have definitely not achieved customer satisfaction with you. I will also be addressing this situation with my staff for their is room for improvement. My email is Chaunticec@intermountainhotels.com if you can email me your rewards number but I will try finding it today so that I may add your points. Does a free night make up for our mishap, no sir, but hopefully in the future we will be able to get another chance to show you we are Marriott worthy. My apologies again Mr. Quick. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me.

Chauntice Caruthers
Asst. General Manager
580-248-8500
chaunticec@intermountainhotels.com

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at this property multiple times over past few years and this was a terrible stay. The hotel is not being cleaned well and our room was not to the Marriott standard. Rude staff. Breakfast area was poorly maintained. Complaints about itching after sleeping in their beds resulted in them cancelling reservation. We will never stay at this property again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

What a great staff. Thank you Mat'te, Tamila, Pamela. Met my nephews for the Purple Heart Recipient Run. They made our visit...fantastic. Kudos to Marriott for the sponsorship.. What a memorable experience. I could go on and on. The manager should thank his lucky stars to have such a caring staff. Marriott give them a raise. I am a former Hilton manager. I know great customer service. Thanks to you all for your love.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2017

A recent 5 day stay there, great place with clean spacious rooms, great beds and room amenities, laundry room on every floor, indoor pool, nice and polite staff.
Breakfast was good, with several selections, and if that doesn't meet your needs, it's across the parking lot behind Cracker Barrel. Excellent value.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family