All reviews cracker barrel rooms are big fort sill turkey sausage lollipops front desk parking lot small fridge indoor pool three rooms military graduation oatmeal the hotel staff easy access to the highway night clerk visiting the area oklahoma city
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

What a great staff. Thank you Mat'te, Tamila, Pamela. Met my nephews for the Purple Heart Recipient Run. They made our visit...fantastic. Kudos to Marriott for the sponsorship.. What a memorable experience. I could go on and on. The manager should thank his lucky stars to have such a caring staff. Marriott give them a raise. I am a former Hilton manager. I know great customer service. Thanks to you all for your love.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Jonathan W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Thanks for the wonderful review. Our staff takes great pleasure in giving our guests the best service possible. The difference between us and other hotels may just be our staff really does care and doesn't just go through the motions. We really appreciate the wonderful review and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

A recent 5 day stay there, great place with clean spacious rooms, great beds and room amenities, laundry room on every floor, indoor pool, nice and polite staff.
Breakfast was good, with several selections, and if that doesn't meet your needs, it's across the parking lot behind Cracker Barrel. Excellent value.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thanks for the wonderful review. We take great pride in providing our guests with the best experience we can offer. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Rooms were decent and clean. Water pressure in bathroom very good. Room layout nice. The fridge and microwave are small and the microwave seemed dated. Location of desk relative to TV made it hard to use computer and watch TV. Beds comfortable and while you could hear people in their rooms, TV and all, while standing in hall I could not hear them from my room. On the lobby desk they keep a bowl filled with Chupa Chups lollipops which can get addicting! See no reason not to stay here again for short stays. Also next door to Cracker Barrel, Mikes Sport Grille and Salas Mexican restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 17 June 2017

Thank you for your honest feedback, we are glad that we were able to accommodate you during your stay. Please comeback and see us if you are every in town again.
Springhill Suites Staff.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

The ladies on the front desk were both very nice and did a very professional jobs. The room was large and clean. I was on the third floor, every step I took in the middle of the room the floor creaked. I tried to be quiet but if anyone was in the room below it probably didn't seem that way. I slept late and almost missed breakfast. The food that was left was OK. The back parking lot was closed. I'm not sure why? I would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Thanks for your review regarding your stay. Parking lot was being resurfaced during your stay which was why the back area was closed. Our hotel takes great pride in providing awesome customer service to our guests and are happy you were happy with our service. We hope to see you again the next time your in the area.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Got to hotel about 7:00pm, no one at front desk. I waited a couple of minutes until Mat'te came back from around the corner where she was apparently chatting with another employee as I heard them laughing and then she finally came to the desk. I was the far end of the counter and already had me DL and CC laid out on the counter.

Mat'te just looked at me from the other end of the counter and stared at me for a moment then said "your name"? I slide my 4 bags down toward her end of the counter (no need for her to go out of her way to make it easy for me since I'm just a paying customer), and handed her my DL and CC and she did not even acklowledge except saying, again, Your Name? I said it's on my DL right there in your hand. She then checked me in and did not say welcome, eat crap, have a nice night or anything she just pushed the key cards toward me and walked off. She turned to my wife and she said "thank you ma'am"... I said Thank You right to her and she rolled her eyes and picked up the phone and turned away like I was not good enough to say thank you too.

The room was fine, bath room is dated and the TV was oddly placed between the couch and bed so very hard to lay down and enjoy it comfortably.

The following morning the same Mat'te was at the front desk and as always I pay in cash for the room and wait for the credit on my CC. This was a huge issue for her apparently or she just did not want to bother with adjusting the billing. She refused to talk to me directly and kept saying that I did an Advanced payment and she could not take cash. I showed her on my phone/bank that they just put the hold on it on the night before like it always is when you check in to a hotel. She said NO it was done before that.. I said please look at my account it says June 9th which was the day before.. she came back and said NO yesterday was not June 9th???? I said if today is Jun 10th then yesterday was june 9th which she agrued I was incorrect.

I will never ever ever stay at this hotel again nor will I recommened any SpringHill suites to my clients when they travel.

Customer service is important to all business' and this lady has no place being in the public dealing with customers. Horrible, rude and ruined a perfectly good morning.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 11 June 2017

Hello,
I have spoken to all individuals regarding this incident and I would like to see if you would call me regarding this issue to speak further about it if you choose to do so. I have spoken with Matt'e and Jonathan who were at the front desk during this time. I have not heard this version of events and would like to get to the bottom of the truth in the matter regarding this so that moving forward we can all grow from this. Please contact me my email is chaunticec@intermountainhotels.com and I can be reached at 580-248-8500
Chauntice Carurthers