US$ 95
Hampton.com
US$ 98
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 118/night.

US$ 94
US$ 91
Priceline
US$ 321
Travelocity
All reviewscracker barrelrooms are bigfort sillturkey sausagelollipopsfront deskparking lotsmall fridgeindoor poolthree roomsoatmealeasy access to the highwaythe hotel staffnight clerkvisiting the areaoklahoma cityaverage hotel
Reviewed 4 May 2017

This is my 2nd stay at the SpringHill Suites Lawton; stayed in early Feb 2017 for a week and again in early May 2017. Had a King room which comes with a microwave and mini frig; actually, same room both trips... Room also has a wet bar type sink. King rooms are clean and spacious. Rooms are nothing fancy; not your typical new SpringHill Suites floor plans. But still very roomy and comfortable. The beds are very comfortable and I have to say some of the best pillows. One down side is the TV; older Phillips 32" LCD TV; I know this may sound trivial, but when you stay as much as I do in hotels it's something you notice. Cable channel lineup is fair. Front desk staff is helpful and courteous. Free breakfast is mediocre; nothing special. But hotel offers very competitive rates. Hotel is right off of I-44; behind the Cracker Barrel. As I said; this is my 2nd stay; so obviously I'd stay again. I like Marriott properties and there are only two in Lawton. I'm actually working at Altus AFB, but Altus does not have a lot going for it. So I dont mind the 50 min drive to stay at a Marriott property. Ft Sill is minutes up the road. So if you are looking for a clean, roomy Marriott property just off the interstate; give it a try. Some King rooms actually even have a Jacuzzi in the room.

Room Tip: Rooms facing north may be a little nosier
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
SpringHill Suit... L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

Thank you for your review of our property. I am thrill to read that you enjoyed the time you spent with us. I am glad to read that you enjoyed a good nights rest with us and were able to enjoy breakfast. Thank you for choosing Springhill Suites for your accommodations and for being Marriott loyal. I hope to see you again when your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

we arrived early on our check-in day...earlier than the normal check-in time is permitted. Even so, the attended at the front desk, Ryan (I hope that was
his name...I should have written this review as soon as we returned home, anyway...) He was extremely nice and professional....we landed at Love Field in Dallas
Texas and drove THREE hours to Lawton, OK, we were exhausted...so I asked if
we could check into our three rooms early, if not could we leave our luggage
at the hotel while we go grab lunch. Ryan stated he believe two of our rooms
were ready, but not the third. Which was fine, but could we check-in and he
said yes. Yay for us! He even apologized that our third room wasn't
prepared. No worries, we were happy. The two rooms were very clean, smelled good and were comfortable. The cleaning person was in the hall when we went
into our rooms and she apologized....continued professional service! Ryan recommended a local burger place to eat (The Back Porch) which was delicious. When we returned from lunch the third room was clean and ready...we were all set.
The free/included breakfast was warm and more than a continental
breakfast...which was excellent! The pool, although small, was warm, clean and welcoming! The night staff/front desk Mat' te was extremely
helpful in suggesting a place for dinner and she was also very friendly and
professional with all of our questions - obviously we had not previously traveled to Lawton. The free parking, easy access to the highway, close proximity
to Ft. Sill military base were also wonderful features for this hotel. The room had a small kitchen area with a microwave, small fridge, coffee maker and a sink...all of which were convenient. There were also TWO flat screen TV's in the room...one in the sitting area and one in the sleeping area...again, convenient! The hotel is conveniently located to the main highway, but you could not hear the traffic. The hotel is also convenient to the local casinos (we didn't go), to restaurants and fast food eateries. We don't plan on returning to Lawton, OK - as the reason for our visit was for my grandson's graduation from Army Basic training at Ft. Sill, OK, but if anyone out there is traveling to Lawton, OK - we highly recommend this place!

Room Tip: the rooms directly above the pool, at times, you cold smell the chlorine.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
SpringHill Suit... L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Thank you for your very kind review of our property. We try to accommodate our guests the best we can with early check-ins when we can. It was good to hear that we were able to accommodate your family with the two rooms that we had ready and then the third after your lunch. I will share your review with the staff in my morning huddle. Congratulations on your grandson's graduation and thank you for choosing Springhill Suites!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

The suite was spacious and well equipped...microwave, refrigerator, kitchen sink and adequate counter and storage. The hotel is near the interstate. It is well kept and clean. The daytime staff is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. There was a problem with the internet which the night clerk failed to resolve.. It was taken care of easily by the day staff and could have been resolved by me if I had read the info in the room.Shame on me lol. The breakfast was quite good and well presented. The dining room is spacious and attractive.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property. I am thrill to read that you enjoyed your stay. The staff takes pride in their knowledge of the area. My sincere apologies for the staff member that was not able to resolve your internet issue but glad to hear that the morning staff member was able to get you connected. I will share your comments with the staff so that we can learn from this and prevent this from happening in the future. Thank you and I hope that we see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Very disappointing for a Marriott property. the hotel needs a good cleaning and some updates. The ceiling fan looks like it has never been dusted. The Microwave had food splattered inside. The shower head had a large hole around the pipe.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 24 April 2017

Thank you for your honest opinion an we take each issue and make sure we address them with each department so that we can improve each time. We thank you for your feedback and hope that we can show you different if you decide to come back to Lawton. Thank you very much.

Asst General Manager
Chauntice Caruthers

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Checked in with Mat'te as the desk clerk. She could not have been friendlier and courteous. Hotel rooms were clean and spacious. Too early in the year to swim so we used the exercise room. Breakfast was good and was kept filled. My 12-year-old grandson was able to roam on his own and we weren't worried about him. Each time we returned to the hotel Mat'te would greet us y name. We were there to see my grandson graduate from Ft. Sill and he went back to the hotel with us. There were nine of us there and we felt comfortable. An excellent experience.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family