“So fun, so good”
Review of Boomarang Diner

Boomarang Diner
Ranked #15 of 230 Restaurants in Lawton
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We really liked this place. It wasn’t crowded for dinner. (6 pm) apparently lunchtime is its busiest since it’s right downtown. We had a group of 10 and had GREAT service, Great prices, and great food. The milkshake my sister got looked fabulous ( see my photo) and she sure made a big deal how good it was, saying “Mmmmmm” all the time and leaning into me ( while I was trying to concentrate on all the great photos instead of looking at it longingly... I can’t eat those!! Haha). Loved the photos all over the walls. And look at that word puzzle on the wall!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

My husband saw a review titled-“Good place to eat nice people”. We got a chuckle out of that, and decided to try it anyway. Place was busy, breakfast was good, food came out quickly, and indeed the servers were nice. Burgers looked amazing, so next time....
Lots of great old pictures on the wall of eras gone by...

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Had lunch with a coworker when in town on business. Cute diner. Friendly staff. They have breakfast available all day so I had the western omelette. It was tasty and lots of filling. I would go here again for sure.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Try Monday when all burgers are half price. Service is good, food is good and prices are very reasonable.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018

I visited twice with my family and army friend. Staff was very nice and provided fast service. We had my mother's service animal with us, and one of the employees gave us a couple strips of bacon for her. You can get a decent meal for under $10, and the food is always cooked to order. My mom is a very picky eater, but she very much enjoyed their burgers, much more than the ones Whataburger makes. I plan on trying some of their daily specials and desserts the next time I visit.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Boomarang Diner? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK