“I’m disappointed ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

First let me say, “I have loved Soda Steve’s” from the beginning. Today I became very disappointed!

Food is always great but the eating area is a disaster. I put 45% of the blame on patrons for not respecting others and cleaning up after themselves and 55% management for not having dedicated personal clean the restaurant. They also ran out of Soda Steve logo cups.

Don’t let this review steer you away. I have had great experiences at Soda Steve’s but I’m concerned that this type of service is becoming a trend and not an exception.

1  Thank haymaker44

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Soda Steve’s is a family favorite. Their homemade root beer is SO good! The food is a step up from your typical burger joint too. We have enjoyed everything we have tried, but the nachos are my favorite food item on the menu!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Had an oversized burger with blue cheese, onion ring and BBQ sauce that was quite good, but a totally unreasonable amount of food for one person to eat. This is an order and pick up joint, the staff behind the counter was gracious and pleasant. Huge amount of food for the money, so good value. Bathroom was somewhat grubby. Not a lot of choices in this area, this one is worth your visit.

1  Thank Eric A
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Are here several times during my stay at Fin and Feather Resort. Food is good. Lots of tables for families to sit.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Got some nachos and they where the worse food I have ever had there. It did have a lot of cheese, but it also had about a head of lettuce on it to. With only a very very small amount of meat and beans. I do not recommend this.

Been to Soda Steve's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK